Baby Mario
Petey Piranha
Wiggles
Dry Bowser (maayyybe)
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
Toadette (HANDS OFF TOAD, YOSHI!)
Birdo (should been with Yoshi instead)
Baby Peach (dodgeball purposes ONLY. Feel free to replace her)
Baby Daisy (dodgeball purposes ONLY. Feel free to replace her)
King Boo

6 FF Characters
Moogle
Chocobo
Cacutar

(Note that I don't play Final Fantasy, feel free to expand)

That would be an awesome roster. If not, then it's better than the one we have right now.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
My idea is this for 12 extra playable Mario characters:

Baby Luigi
Baby Mario
Petey Piranha
Wiggles
Dry Bowser (maayyybe)
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
King Boo

6 FF Characters
Moogle
Chocobo
Cacutar

That would be an awesome roster. If not, then it's better than the one we have right now.
no baby peach or daisy. Replace those with Rosalina and Lubba, then for Final Fantasy, keep those 3 and add Ninja, White Mage, and Black Mage

New Super Mario said:
BabyLuigiOnFire said:
My idea is this for 12 extra playable Mario characters:

Baby Luigi
Baby Mario
Petey Piranha
Wiggles
Dry Bowser (maayyybe)
Dixie Kong
Funky Kong
King Boo

6 FF Characters
Moogle
Chocobo
Cacutar

no baby peach or daisy. Replace those with Rosalina and Lubba, then for Final Fantasy, keep those 3 and add Ninja, White Mage, and Black Mage
Agreed, but there should be a Shyguy somewhere

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
6 FF Characters
Moogle
Chocobo
Cacutar
'K.

Ninja
White Mage
Black Mage

I think it would be awsome if they brought back Geno and put him in Mario spotrs mix. Or Smithy, a giant Smithy would be frikkin awesome.

Parakarrygun88 said:
I think it would be awsome if they brought back Geno and put him in Mario spotrs mix. Or Smithy, a giant Smithy would be frikkin awesome.

Awesome, but it's going to be rejected, like always :(

as long as there are more character, they cannot use the "no memory" excuse cus there are 30 characters on mkwii

Noodle said:
as long as there are more character, they cannot use the "no memory" excuse cus there are 30 characters on mkwii

Texture quality can be an issue though. Throughout my texture hacking sessions, plenty of models use textures that are in CMPR format, since that format uses less memory than the higher quality texture formats; Ex.: RGB565, RGB5A3, and RGBA8. And of course, the textures usually aren't very big either; for example, many of the Mario Kart Wii textures have size dimensions of 256x128 pixels.

Brawl was able to get away with the high quality textures, since its ISO is dual-layered, meaning that it could support more bigger sized textures (some as large as 1024x1024 pixels), and support more of the higher quality texture formats as well.

RPG-exclusive characters usually don't get much respect, especially those developed by a second-party or third-party company. The Star Spirits from Paper Mario did appear in Mario Party 5 though.

I know he was developed by a second party developer but this is Square enix were talking about... Final Fantasy. I'm a fan of those games. Square enix has made some very noteworthy games for Nintendo, Super mario rpg being one of them.

Now the Square enix logo is in Mario sports mix and it makes me wonder if they will ever bring back Geno.

Back