Mario Sports Mix

Fawfulfury65 said:
New Super Mario said:
For some reason Fawful is more of a 2-D guy.
Yeah, because you've never seen him in 3-D. I think he would be awesome in 3-D ;D

The Koopalings didn't appear in 3D until New Super Mario Bros. Wii, and that's a LONG time, considering the time they debuted.

Hope maybe Fawful will appear in 3D like graphics for once. Just ONCE (and I'm pretty sure the game developers will screw up and not add him in, because they rarely add RPG characters outside their series)

Villain11 said:
Noodle said:
i hope there are at least 10 more unlockable characters
Yeah, the more the better

I don't see more than 24 characters for this game. If there are 12 starters, keep things balanced by adding 12 secret characters.

I would like to see Baby Luigi, Baby Mario, Toadette, Birdo, Dixie Kong, Baby Peach (LOL), Baby Daisy (LOL), Chocobo, and maybe some other Final Fantasy characters (not listed, 'cause I never play FF). Especially Baby Luigi. And maybe Wario in a chicken suit.

Mario and Sonic had a better roster than THAT. I hope that this isn't the confirmed roster, or else I'm gonna have to kill Wario.

my idea
starters
mario
luigi
peach
daisy
wario
waluigi
bowser
bowser jr
yoshi
toad
donkey kong
diddy kong

unlockable
birdo
toadette
rosalina
lubba
dixie
funky
petey
wriggler
a few ff people

well i think that will be the roster, nintendo might remove dixie and funky to put more ff chaacters in it

if nintendo truly are gay silly they will leave the roster as it is if that happens noone will buy it and it will get crappy reveiws and will be an extinct game within months of realease

I would also like to see which games other than the ones announced are also there.

I don't see much of a reason to not buy a game just because you can't play a lot of characters, especially if you are new to gaming (which many young Mario gamers are). I mean, sometimes I lose interest in a game for a while when I can't play a character I like in that game, but I can still enjoy it enough to buy it.

Fawfulfury65 said:
I don't see much of a reason to not buy a game just because you can't play a lot of characters, especially if you are new to gaming (which many young Mario gamers are). I mean, sometimes I lose interest in a game for a while when I can't play a character I like in that game, but I can still enjoy it enough to buy it.
Per

they proboly will have a roster simular to my idea but they are not going to reveal unlockables for spoiler reasons, but atthe moment the roster is only marginly better than mario party ds what had a dire roster
nintendo there better be more to come

New Super Mario said:
like 12 mario starters, 12 mario unlockables, and 5 unlockable ff people

Yeah. I don't want a boring and generic roster. We ALWAYS have those people playable.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
New Super Mario said:
like 12 mario starters, 12 mario unlockables, and 5 unlockable ff people

Yeah. I don't want a boring and generic roster. We ALWAYS have those people playable.
simular to
Noodle said:
my idea
starters
mario
luigi
peach
daisy
wario
waluigi
bowser
bowser jr
yoshi
toad
donkey kong
diddy kong

unlockable
birdo
toadette
rosalina
lubba
dixie
funky
petey
wriggler
a few ff people
if we add 4 more mario unlockables (paratroopa, dry bones,koopa and hammer bro) and 5 ff that sounds ideal

Back