Mario Sports Mix

The Character Selection screen in the game looks nice so far. It's better than say, Super Smash Bros.

Overall, this game looks good so far. The items look cool, and Dodgeball looks awesome. I can't wait to throw bob-ombs at Wario!

I also hope they have good music and new voices. I liked Mario Hoops 3-on-3 soundtrack. I heard recycled voices in the E3 trailer, but hopefully, that will all be just tentative.

I'd probably play Dodgeball first. I always wanted to smack Wario with a dodgeball (sorry for repeating).

All other sports seem promising, but I'll play basketball last. I already played Mario Hoops 3 on 3 so I know what is going on.

Fawfulfury65 said:
Kritters should be that goalie, not Shy Guys!

Like in the Strikers series?

They were cool, the Kremlings, but, believe me, having them kick away the characters is the main reason that Strikers Charged was rated E10+. But it was still hilarious, though.

I really like the hardcore-ness of MSC, so I'd probably like that. Mario violence is great, since you don't see it very often in these games.

It's probably not gonna happen, though. The most violent looking sport is probably dodgeball. Who the heck allows contestants to throw bombs at each other?

I'd rather play Dodgeball first, the rest of the games don't appeal to me as much.

I think we have reached the end of this topic. We all know Mario sports mix is coming out on ?/??/??, and it's being made by Square enix.

Back