Mario Sports Mix

drseaweed said:
Coming out 6-1-10

So it comes out on the 6th last January? You appear to be very smart, are you going to Yale or Hotdog on a stick academy?

MnSG said:
drseaweed said:
Coming out 6-1-10

That's the date for when the game got announced. We don't know the actual release date yet.

Yeah i'm sorry about that. I meant 6-1-11. I am just used to saying 10.

drseaweed said:
MnSG said:
drseaweed said:
Coming out 6-1-10

That's the date for when the game got announced. We don't know the actual release date yet.

So basically, you're saying it comes out on June 1 of next year (assuming you're following the American date order).

Parakarrygun88 said:
drseaweed said:
MnSG said:
drseaweed said:
Coming out 6-1-10

It's ok man, everbody's been giving me s**t to on almost every post I put up. These guys are a joke.
1. Drseaweed usually acts like a troll.
2. We weren't giving him "s**t". (You can say it)
3. If you think we are a joke, leave!

*rotfl*

Honestly, I'd rather wait until we get REAL news from Nintendo's PR teams in regards to when Mario Sports Mix's release will be scheduled. We only know that it's planned to be placed on store shelves during the course of 2011.

drseaweed said:
The game is coming out June 1st, 2011. Check wikipedia.

Not always reliable. At times, people may make malicious edits to articles, inputting useless and/or false information.

MnSG said:
drseaweed said:
The game is coming out June 1st, 2011. Check wikipedia.

Not always reliable. At times, people may make malicious edits to articles, inputting useless and/or false information.
I changed it back to 2011. Seriously, Wikipedia is full of false information. People shouldn't be allowed to edit there unless they create an account IMO.

Don't believe Wikipedia. Instead, trust reliable sources like GoNintendo, or something like that.

BabyLuigiOnFire said:
Don't believe Wikipedia. Instead, trust reliable sources like GoNintendo, or something like that.

Or as I said, press releases from NOA themselves. :P

Fawfulfury65 said:
I changed it back to 2011. Seriously, Wikipedia is full of false information. People shouldn't be allowed to edit there unless they create an account IMO.

I might make an occasional edit at Wikipedia, but I'd never input false information.

Villain11 said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
drseaweed said:
MnSG said:
drseaweed said:
Coming out 6-1-10

It's ok man, everbody's been giving me s**t to on almost every post I put up. These guys are a joke.

All I going to say is that you have lotso huggin bear as your signature. I've lost all respect for you. You guys take this SHIT to seriously.

Parakarrygun88 said:
Villain11 said:
Parakarrygun88 said:
drseaweed said:
MnSG said:
drseaweed said:
Coming out 6-1-10

All I going to say is that you have lotso huggin bear as your signature. I've lost all respect for you. You guys take this *bleep* to seriously.
ITS A JOKE! GOD! You think that everything here is serious? Man you are annoying. You have Parakarry with a gun. That's stupid. Just leave the forums, no one likes you.

Sorry mods, had to say that. He dissed Lotso. :P

Villain11 said:
Man you are annoying. You have Parakarry with a gun. That's stupid. Just leave the forums, no one likes you.
That's flaming you know. Consider yourself warned.

Lol, you don't flame somebody just because he/she doesn't like your favorite character. Not EVERYONE has to like your favorite character!

Ontopic:Wikipedia isn't reliable sometimes. The websites usually back up claims with sources, though. If any fact doesn't have a source, I don't trust it.

Anyway, I'm pretty sure that Mario Sports Mix is still TBA.

Back