What game did you last play?!?!?!?

i had a spore challenge idea of going through the entire creature stage without befriending or attacking anyone, entirely by just eating eggs. so basically it turned out way more boring than i thouoght itd be. eggs are super hard to come across and youd need, like, 40 of them to be able to advance to tribal stage
hey its interesting though!
i did it! it actually really picks up once you get enough movement options
i was wrong about 40 eggs since you get a bunch of dna from nest migrations. but its still a lot! i also had better luck with finding eggs
found a nest of mine with a singular guy who decided to just coccoon into another species because ours wasnt cool enough i guess. after they emerged the game even considered them an allied species despite me not befreinding anyone!
unknown.png
unknown.png

anyway after emerging from the cocoon they headed for the ocean and just disappeared. ..
unknown.png

you will be in my thoughts weird coccoon man
what_ever_hapened_to_him.png

heres the full timeline. no messages about befriending or extincting any species!
unknown.png

Super Kirby Clash

Level: 86
Role: Sword Hero
Weapon: Starlight Sword SDX
Armor: Starlight Helm SDX
Heroic Rank: mid-600s I think
Ordeal Quests Beaten: 15/17

So, at long last I finished the final long level grind and beat the 15th ordeal. I've also now beaten every Heroic Mission in Story Mode save for the time-based missions on the two final story quests. The recommended level for the next quest is 87, so it shouldn't be long.

Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

I have beat the WoL for the hundredth time now.

Super Mario Sunshine

As much as I love the game's ideas, the way it turned out never got as fun as the other 3D Marios and as such I'd been putting off getting back to this game for a while... but I played an hour this afternoon it was actually alright, with the help of a YouTube tutorial I beat Gooper Blooper in Noki Bay and got that shine, then I tried the underwater bottle level. I loved the idea of it but I gotta admit that the controls kinda sucked but still it was a nice change of pace and wasn't infuriating. I tried the eel boss but didn't get too far, again the controls hold back my enjoyment. So overall I had more fun doing this than I anticipated, but unfortunately I still wouldn't say I can love the game. I'm now on about 35 shines (can't even remember lol.) I'm going for any% but not 100%.

Super Mario 64

Furthering my quest for 100%, I got Snowman's Lost His Head and the red coin star in Bowser in the Dark World. I don't think the game lets you track whether or not you have the red coin stars from the Bowser stages so I was honestly terrified I'd already done it and I'd wasted all that time for nothing but nah I hadn't and I grabbed that star too. Now on 82 stars.

Last edited:
Kirby Star Allies

I beat The Ultimate Choice on Sweet Breeze difficulty with all of Kirby's abilities, although I haven't done so with the Dream Friends yet. Also beat Guest Star as a couple more helpers, namely Sir Kibble and Broom Hatter.

Old School RuneScape

Didn't really do that much, just got myself a few inventories of loot from blue dragons and sold 'em for about 170k total gold and then trained my fishing and cooking for a couple hours.

Also did a couple of clue scrolls, got 60k from a hard clue (lame) and a whopping 500 gold from a beginner clue lmao.

Still.

Paper Mario 64

Finished Chapter 4, meaning I've officially completed half the game. Stocked on a few Stone Caps and equipped both Power Plus and Defense Plus before the boss, so General Guy was a complete joke. I believe I'm currently at level 14, though I might be wrong on that.

Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door

Finished Chapter 1, and frankly it wasn't that interesting. To be fair, neither was Paper Mario 64 Chapter 1. Personally, I'm not a fan of most of the "rooms" here just being rectangles with enemies in them, but maybe that'll become better soon, who knows. The fuzzy sewers were also just filler imo. If I'm gonna travel somewhere to get important things then either give them to me outright when I beat the Thwomp quiz or have a worthwhile area that I can explore to get them instead of giving me three rooms that I have to just walk through back and forth (filling these rooms with annoying af fuzzies was the salt rubbing the wound). Hooktail Castle was a nice dungeon though, definitely, although you have to backtrack the whole chapter to get to it.

Something that bothers me though is that this game reuses a lot of scenarios from the first game instead of actually being original. The Koopa who greets you at the village's entrance, Peach being trapped in the enemy base and finding a way to contact Mario, things like that. Oh and, yeah, the one thing they don't bring back is the spin dash. Good to know you got your priorities in check, game.

But hey, we got some neat badges. And also hey, I can sell the atk fx 1 badge for an free 50 coins after beating Hooktail. Also also hey, this game has the decency to sell me a piercing hammer badge before Cleft hell. Oh yeah, I also started with chapter 2, and the music and atmosphere is really breathtaking. I wish the level design also was. But hey, so far it does seem more interesting than chapter 1. Also Koops has been upgraded and can one-shot Ruff Puffs dumb enough to get close to the ground, yay.

Minecraft
I've finally finished two things I've left for a while. Firstly, I finished the pathway from my main farm to where I have the Wood Farm. It was mostly complete and completely usable beforehand, but I placed some fences to connect it to the ground below. It's purely for aesthetic, but a choice that I felt was necessary for me to consider the path to be complete. I also found a tall flower, and decided to place it in the hut I have at my Wood Farm, so I'll now be collecting any other tall flowers I find and don't already have, and placing them in the hut to farm dyes.

Secondly, I've finished the automatic Cactus Farm I was building, I got back to it yesterday after I died in lava while trying to get Quartz for the Observers, twice, but I now have at least a stack spare, so I should be fine in terms of Quartz for a while, which is good because I came up with an updated design for my Sugar Cane Farm today, it's more compact and I can fit more Sugar Cane within that smaller space as it's taken up by less Redstone, so I'll probably end up replacing my old Sugar Cane farm with that design. Back to the Cactus Farm, I added the Observers to the left half yesterday, and did the entire right half (besides the Hoppers, as I already did those) today, so that's over with. Unlike my Sugar Cane farm, my Cactus Farm's collection system sends the items straight to the storage at my main farm, so I probably won't need to visit it again now that I'm done with it.

I'll also need to finish my Slime Farm, enchant one of my tools with Silk Touch, and I have some ideas on how I could further decorate the entrance to my Strip Mine, so I'll probably end up doing those. In short, I've finished a few thing, but there's still a lot for me to do.

Minecraft
I've finally finished two things I've left for a while. Firstly, I finished the pathway from my main farm to where I have the Wood Farm. It was mostly complete and completely usable beforehand, but I placed some fences to connect it to the ground below. It's purely for aesthetic, but a choice that I felt was necessary for me to consider the path to be complete. I also found a tall flower, and decided to place it in the hut I have at my Wood Farm, so I'll now be collecting any other tall flowers I find and don't already have, and placing them in the hut to farm dyes.

Secondly, I've finished the automatic Cactus Farm I was building, I got back to it yesterday after I died in lava while trying to get Quartz for the Observers, twice, but I now have at least a stack spare, so I should be fine in terms of Quartz for a while, which is good because I came up with an updated design for my Sugar Cane Farm today, it's more compact and I can fit more Sugar Cane within that smaller space as it's taken up by less Redstone, so I'll probably end up replacing my old Sugar Cane farm with that design. Back to the Cactus Farm, I added the Observers to the left half yesterday, and did the entire right half (besides the Hoppers, as I already did those) today, so that's over with. Unlike my Sugar Cane farm, my Cactus Farm's collection system sends the items straight to the storage at my main farm, so I probably won't need to visit it again now that I'm done with it.

I'll also need to finish my Slime Farm, enchant one of my tools with Silk Touch, and I have some ideas on how I could further decorate the entrance to my Strip Mine, so I'll probably end up doing those. In short, I've finished a few thing, but there's still a lot for me to do.
it would help to attach screenshots but nice anyway

Paper Mario 64

Just finished Chapter 5. Sushie is super OP it seems and made the boss a complete joke, although she also sucked away all my FP. Although, Goombario is ultra-ranked now, so none of that matters. Charged Multibonk destroys all.

Also this was a great reminder of how much of an idiotic moron Kolorado is.

Super Kirby Clash

Level: 87
Role: Sword Hero
Weapon: Starlight Sword SDX
Armor: Starlight Helm SDX
Heroic Rank: 673
Ordeal Quests Beaten: 16/17

Well...I'm finally here. At long last, I have beaten the sixteenth ordeal and unlocked The True Final Battle EX. I've been kinda on-and-off this game since it launched in September, and it's definitely a fun little game even though it's best played in short bursts. It's free-to-play as well, so you should download this if you haven't already.

The 16th ordeal was essentially just The True Final Battle from this game's 3DS predecessor, Team Kirby Clash Deluxe. Not complaining here, since my 3DS broke before I could make it there. (But hey, if all goes well, I should be able to remedy that in the coming weeks!) My internet was kinda finicky too--I even got tempbanned from online because it kept disconnecting and wasting my vigor--so I had to fight it with my own team. I guess it's a good thing I waited until I hit the recommended level. The final ordeal has a recommended level of 90, so hopefully I'll finally beat this game once and for all after leveling up three more times.

Oh yeah, and you know how I said I only had two Heroic Missions left in Story Mode? I managed to beat The True Final Battle within a minute, so all that remains is to beat The Final Battle within 50 seconds. Should be able to do that once I hit level 90.

Last edited:
The Sims 4

I made Wario fart a lot, everyone beat him up, and then made Waluigi, the vampire, drink out of him and wake him up in the middle of the night (he's a lazy Sim who also hates getting up) and force him to work out (he's lazy and he hates working out). Everyone in the house hates him because he's disgusting due to his farting and burping a lot, so I usually make them yell at him. I love seeing all of his needs low.

Paper Mario 64

oh man today was good. shiver mountain was basically the only piece of music from this game that i previously had listened to and it was amazing. i was dissappointed it didn't immediately show up but i got to it eventually and it was golden. the level design is looking back on track (for those who might not have earlier read, i was kind of dissappointed by the seeds thing and the level design of chapter 6 in general, but the rest of the game has great level design and chapter 7 so far seems no exception)

i really couldn't help smiling at the part where kooper duplicated, although given how @Nastasia hyped it up it was a little briefer than i was expecting. i guess i respect kooper a little more than before after that but i'd still call him my least favourite partner in the paper mario series aside from some pixls in SPM.

also i loved the "murder mystery" bit and the penguins that looked like pennington, that was cool.

The Sims 4

Bad notes: I hate it when the game gets stuck in perpetuity trying to save. I usually notice it occurring when it fails to save their portraits, and if I attempt to save the game, it will get stuck saving. And if I load into another map, it will get stuck on the loading screen. Bleugh.

On the positive note, commanding Sims to just stand there, hallucinating, talking to themselves like an idiot is hilarious and I love doing it as the Waluigi vampire. I love doing it to the Wario Sim where I just wake him up (causing him to get pissed off) and then making him stand there talking. Also snagged this victim too, and it was hilarious.

05-30-20_8-59-51 PM.png

CastleVania: Harmony of Dissonance

Man I love this game and its depressing tone and atmosphere. I decided to replay this real quick because why not.

"Demonic Castle" and "Luminous cavern" are still my favorite tracks in this game. I don't care what people say about the ost it's one of the best and most tonally fitting for any game I've ever seen. Also the game's super fun. I really should get to playing more Castlevania games.

Arrived at the Glitz pit. This place is better than I anticipated because since after every battle you get to replenish FP, so you can go all out all the time, and it sounds fun. Admittedly tho Chapter 2 was alright too, so we'll see.

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

Spirit Temple time! Oh god this music is so good! And this dungeon is also so good!

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.

I am mastering Terry as a secondary. I can easily do his Go! Special moves easily. I set my handicap to 100% in battles and I beat up level 1 CPUs with my skills.

Paper Mario 64

Mostly devoted this play session to sidequests. I delivered a lot of letters as Parakarry (although I got to the point where I had to deliver to Starborn Valley, can't get there yet), got a fourth-degree card in the Dojo, and beat both Super Blooper and Kent C. Koopa.

paper mario 64 also

man i am having such a good time with this game right now. the scene in the crystal thingy was so atmpospheric and an awesome callback to merlumina's speech in SPM (although of course, the music here couldn't hold a candle to soft light)

The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time

God I loved the Spirit temple. Great theme and atmosphere, fun to play through, the Midbosses are fun (and the hammer destroys them). The boss of the dungeon was somewhat underwhelming but a cool use of the mirror shield nonetheless.

Next up is Ganon's Castle itself.

So I'm still in the Glitzpit, now I'm reaching the end of the Major League... and I gotta say, I'm impressed by this chapter. I should've known that a chapter that focuses on battles would be a good chapter but still. Also...

Talking to the fighters in the dressing rooms is great. Their dialogue evolves after each battle and some even develop. Shit like that is what I like seeing in NPCs. And guess what? THEY. ALL. HAVE. GENERIC. DESIGNS. You don't need unique designs to stand out, the guys in the Glitzpit are all the proof you need and it's right in most Paper Mario fans' favorite game!

Paper Mario 64

Finished chapter 7. For some reason I got really bad at action commands today, so Goombario's Charged Multibonk wasn't enough to take down the Crystal King. I finished that battle with 1 HP and 0 FP after losing once, so it was close.

Also that Swoop variant in this chapter destroyed my arm with button mashing and is now my least favorite enemy in the game.

Chapter 3 was great. Non-existent level design, but it makes up greatly with the battles it has, by spinning it a little, and pitting you against interesting enemies while also limiting your options to figure a way around it. The "Appeal once or thrice" condition sucks but otherwise it's fine.

Rawk Hawk and Grubba were also some top-tier bosses. What a cool chapter.

Boy I wonder what chapter 4 has in store for me-- Oh wait fuck it's Twilight town.

The Sims 4

Blew an airhorn and pissed everyone off and they hate each other (and not my Sim), thanks to the Book of Torment mod. This is the look of a troll.

I also love randomly electrocuting Sims with lightning strikes. It makes them depressed and the sadistic in me laughs at that.

06-02-20_11-40-23 PM.png

Back