Which characters/items would you like to see get the official plushie treatment (if they don't already have it)

Original Hammer Bro already has a plush

View attachment 25382

MechaKoopa too.

Mecha-KoopaPlush.jpg
Nice.

1651272381904.png
Poochy has a plush amiibo.
1651272490643.jpeg

I believe the Piantas had plushies released during the time when Mario Sunshine came out.

Literally any RPG character but in particular Fawful, Dimentio, Vivian, Bleck, Prince Peasley, Dreambert, Antasma, Cackletta.
I would definitely buy a Dimentio Plush.

*inhales* all bowser variants including a jumbo sized one, all bowser's minions, smbw power ups and characters, basically every character that has NO plushies

Prince Florian, Inchworm Pipe, Castle Bowser, SINGING PIRANHA PLANTS, well, pretty much all the Wonder enemies.

We STILL don't have a Luma plush, wtf, that's extremely easy to make for San-ei, what's the hold up???

There aren't many Mario characters I would buy a plushie of, but I would absolutely buy a plushie of Mallow.

Definitely Prince Florian. He just seems so perfect to be a plush. I wonder if they will make one.

Mallow already has a plush but good luck getting it, they're so rare that there were debates if they were custom made or a outright bootleg

Just commission a custom one.

IMG_20190807_115522.jpg

(I REALLY want another Ray Trace plush so bad, I have the money too)

I've always wanted a Tiny Kong plush. Modern Tiny Kong that is, not DK64 Tiny.

Also, I think I read a long time ago that Pink Gold Peach is the only Mario Kart 8 character without a plush? If true, then I definitely want her to have one
Still want a (modern) Tiny Kong plush and PGP. And now Peachette as well. One with her normal dress, and one with her biker outfit would be a real treat! ^_^

Pauline should get one too if she doesn't already

I'd love an official plushie of Fawful's design from Bowser's Inside Story.

Prince Florian as well is another one I'd like. Maybe even with detachable "badges" that use magnets!

Back