Stuff you want revived

Cell

Perfect
Pronouns
Kie/Mer
What's something that is currently not getting new instalments that you wish to return? For me, Shiftylook, all of it, fixed the rushed endings the comics had to go through, make the games available without going through legal loops and maybe make new cartoons.
I would also like the Bobobo anime to come back and adapt the parts of the manga it didn't get to do

Adventure Time

Any obscure toy-lines that never made it past their first iteration (examples: Lady Lovely Locks (Mattel for American Greetings), Tea Bunnies (Tomy.), Moon Dreamers (This Hasbro toy-line had a cartoon that aired alongside My Little Pony in 1986-1987), Sugar Planet (this was made by the same company that made Bratz, LOL Surprise, and Lalaloopsy), Little Pretty (similar to My Little Pony, these were by Mattel and were dogs and cats with brush-able hair with a symbol on their rear) and Fairy Tails (These were made by Hasbro, and were also similar to My Little Pony, they were birds with brush-able hair and a symbol on their chest).

Any failed game series, like Klonoa, Blinx, Ri-Star, Nights, Chibi-Robo, Starfy, etc.

rovio reviving angry birds stella is pretty much the only hope i have for playing it for longer than a few days before it randomly stops working because either my phone is dumb or the game itself is just broken now PLEASE bring back angfry birds stella Please rovio
(edit: i know now the game is just borked. unfortunately its rerelease status is up in the air, same for go and epic and i really wanted to play epic too so you see why im upset)

also mario spinoffs with charm and cool rosters >:{

Last edited:
The series isn't actually dead, but Yo-Kai Watch 4 hasn't been localized yet and it probably never will be. Level 5 shut down their North American operations last year, so I doubt we'll ever see an official translation. There is a fan translation in the works, but I have no idea how long that'll take to come out.

I'd like another Spore and with the mods. Y'know Spore with the breadth of attention the Sims get, but mayyybe not the DLC practices. Anyhow, Spore with good graphics, better animation, and actually better gameplay. Something to think about.

Reactions: zel
Gravity Falls

I know that Alex Hirsch only wanted two seasons of it, but I would love more.

the fuck are you doing not stanning for spore that was my go-to response!
i do not trust electronic arts

edit i meant to put as a separate post but i couldnt wait for a response:
in all seriousness i completely dont remember why i left spore out. for all i know maybe i was so enthusiastic to rant about angry birds stella not working for no frickin reason (i would really really like to play it but :| ) that i just kinda didnt even think about spore for a moment

Last edited:
I'd like another entry in the Itadaki Street series to be released outside of Japan. The only entry in the series to be released outside of Japan was Fortune Street (Or Boom Street if you live in Europe or Australia) on the Wii. It's one of my favorite Wii games and I would love to be able to play another localized Itadaki Street game on a new gen console like the Switch.

Back