Forum Suggestions

Sir Pentious

I have a problem
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
InsaneBlathers
We should have a couple extra reactions, the already existing ones are too limited.
How these ones?
🤔 😒 🤢
Confused/thinking, annoyed, and disgusted.

I don't want any negative reactions; we already had some small drama over the use of the angry reaction.

"Angry" reactions are not something I ever took seriously. With comments that bother me, I either ignore them or, if I'm feeling particularly uppity, respond with criticism. Never have I felt like expressing my anger through a silly emoticon.

They are, however, a fun tool to express disdain over trivial subjects.

I think, though, that adding more options to visually express negative feelings would perpetuate unhealthy relationships between people.

Last edited:
I think there was a thread exactly like this, but it got locked because Steve said it would be highly unlikely to implement users' suggestions.
yeah there was a previous incarnation that got locked because people got mad when their suggestions weren't taken

if people can be reasonable you can keep the thread

yeah there was a previous incarnation that got locked because people got mad when their suggestions weren't taken

if people can be reasonable you can keep the thread
So if one person flips out because their suggestion isn't taken the whole thread gets shut down?

I'd suggest giving the emotes a Mario flair. Like turning love into the hearts from Mario Kart Double Dash or something.

can we please bring back the old angry emote please

Is that level of customization actually possible though? All the react emojis have been generic so far

Is that level of customization actually possible though? All the react emojis have been generic so far

I've seen other Xenoforo forums use custom emojis for reacts such as Smogon and Zelda Dungeon. It's possible.

Back