Mario Golf: Super Rush

Patissiere Peach

Mushroom Attendant
Pronouns
She/her

This just got announced in the latest Nintendo Direct. What do you think of it? Are you excited for a new Mario Golf game? Please posts your thoughts below.

For the first time on console since Toadstool Tour due to Wii and Wii U lacking a game, hell yeah. It's got some motion controls to bring in Wii Sports and Sports Resort lovers to the Switch.

Obligatory "Please make Baby Luigi playable" post every time a new Mario spin-off entry with a roster of characters is there.

Also the single player mode looks boring and dull.

But Speed Golf and the ability to free roam is very good additions.

I don't have much faith in Camelot games nowadays, though, considering how barebones Mario Tennis Aces was and how bad Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash was.

I'm not fond of Miis being put in a story mode that can potentially take up a substantial amount of the game. If I want a Mario game I want to use Mario characters. Sure, that's been done a fair amount of times in the previous games, but it doesn't mean I can't dislike that practice.

New outfits for Mario and friends are neat. I also hope this is the first game they put a snow-themed course.

While I'm not usually a fan of non-Mario characters appearing in Mario games, I never minded Miis. In fact, I loved seeing my Miis spectating in Mario Kart Wii back when I played the game. It felt like my family and friends were there, cheering me on!

On the topic of the new Mario Golf game, yeah it looks kind of dull. I mean, it's golf, what do I expect, but I'm more referring to the graphics and sceneries. I'd say the 3DS one looks better than this.

I can't wait to see Ice Peach in the game. I hope she'll have a ponytail like Fire Peach or braids.

I like that they kept the mario tennis aces graphics and everything. It really fits mario sports games

Obligatory "Please make Baby Luigi playable" post every time a new Mario spin-off entry with a roster of characters is there.

Also the single player mode looks boring and dull.

But Speed Golf and the ability to free roam is very good additions.

I don't have much faith in Camelot games nowadays, though, considering how barebones Mario Tennis Aces was and how bad Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash was.

Aaaaand I'll leave here my mandatory 'please make Larry freaking playable' commemt as well!

Looks quite polished and fun, might give it a shot.

This is the first time in forever that I won't be surprised if Pauline will be playable.
Cool to see King B.B, hope we get the Broodals and with 3D World getting a Switch port, Sprixies
Also, if we are getting characters from Tour, Birdo, Diddy, Nabbit, Dixie and Funky are a must

Aaaaand I'll leave here my mandatory 'please make Larry freaking playable' commemt as well!
ill join in with dixie. i am not expecting dixie id imagine her inclusion in tour was a sort of exception because its a big ol gacha
im still excited to see the roster though!! especially the crazier picks

I find it kinda funny that they're releasing this game this year which is the 25th anniversary of Happy Gilmore. Maybe a couple of special guest characters...?

Adam Sandler in a Mario Golf game would make a lot of people's heads explode so yes.

I just wanna see Bigweld and Obama go toe-to-toe, so this is a dream come true!

This is a fun looking game as I was a fan of World Tour. The Speed Golf Mode looks like a good new feature. I can't wait to "putt my golfing skills to the test"

Wario does the same thing! Look at him go... or blow!

ICVqTnC.png

Oh, wrong game.

Back