what made you join this forum?

porple said "i'm making a forum" and dumb bitch young chao thought that was the hypest shit

so i joined

i dont even remember how exactly it was 4 years ago! but i joined through the wiki which id started lurking in about a year-almost two prior? i just joined because SUper Heckinf Mario

I have been a devout fan of SMB and Yoshi for twenty plus years. I wanted a place to meet other fans of the Mushroom Kingdom, and express my fandom.

I joined because I wanted to join topics with people. Having fun Mario conversations was I guess a motivator.
I'm not really social, which isn't an issue, but I just thought it'd be fun.

Then I later realized that I had no idea what contributes to a topic, so I got anxious and didn't post on certain topics because I didn't know if it counted as unnecessary bumping, like topics from a month ago.

I have been an unregistered lurker for awhile, though, which is kinda weird.

My Mario-related posts on Facebook aren't getting lots of reactions and comments. I need to find lots more people with whom I can share my thoughts about the franchise. Also, there's this forum on bubblegum dance (a fusion of club music and 90's pop music), a music genre which I like a lot, but not many users are participating in it unlike during the times between the late 2000's and early 2010's. This is because its popularity just spanned the mid-90's to the 2000's.

Last edited:
So for years I used to think Kamek was a girl (Don't judge pls) until I replayed Paper Mario Sticker Star a while back, and saw the in game text refer to Kamek as a "he". I thought it was a typo at first, but I looked it up and found a thread about Kamek's gender on here.

Then some months later I joined.

I found the mario wiki about a year ago and It was epic, but I didn't know this part existed until a few days ago when I was looking at Mario art and I saw a link to something about Mario monopoly(??) and I tapped it and ended up here and after reading the other posts a little bit I decided to join. I honestly didn't even realize this was related to the wiki when I created my account lol

The Mushroom Kingdom has always been one of my favorite worlds, and I wanted a place to discuss the fandom. A warp pipe (link) lead me here and I have been blessed to be here ever since.

The Mushroom Kingdom has always been one of my favorite worlds, and I wanted a place to discuss the fandom. A warp pipe (link) lead me here and I have been blessed to be here ever since.

Back