MightyMario

The Mightest Mario
Poll Committee
Pronouns
He/him
MarioWiki
MightyMario
Discuss everything Looney Tunes!
I love the Wile E Coyote cartoons, as much as I love the Bugs Bunny ones.

KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WAAABIT!!

I had a vhs of some looney tunes cartoons, it was like some compilation of the cartoons? There was that opera one but there's also that one with Daffy and an offscreen artist drawing backgrounds and objects and screwing with him.

Also I remember liking Space Jam

there's also that one with Daffy and an offscreen artist drawing backgrounds and objects and screwing with him.

Spoiler:
It's Bugs Bunny doing it.

Also, posting this classic here

Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner are amazing.
So is the one where Bugs is messing with Daffy.
And the Wabbit Season Duck Season one.
And of course, the one with Robin Hood Daffy.

KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WABBIT, KILL THE WAAABIT!!

I had a vhs of some looney tunes cartoons, it was like some compilation of the cartoons? There was that opera one but there's also that one with Daffy and an offscreen artist drawing backgrounds and objects and screwing with him.

Also I remember liking Space Jam
I think you may have had one of the clip shows that they did, there was three with Bugs and two with Daffy.
The two cartoons you said are What's Opera, Doc? and Duck Amuck (one of my personal favorites)
I liked Space Jam, have you heard they are doing a sequel next year with Lebron James?

What's everyone's opinion on the new Looney Tunes Cartoons on HBO Max?

Ive never watched a loony tunes episode

the bugs and elmer episodes are definitely the best ones in my opinion. it's kinda like a duo, and seeing it always cracks me up

My top favourite is Road Runner, but also loved the Bugs Bunny messing up Daffy Duck one. There's just so many good ones.

I've made a Baby Luigi AI sing songs and let me tell you that he sounds strikingly similar to Tweety Bird, I'd imagine people would have mistaken him for that.

They're removing The Looney Tunes Show and Back in Action from Max this month

Zaslav killed the wabbit

Back