What Mario character would you vote for president

I would like to see Toadsworth as president, as he's wise, honest and would make a great preident.

8A3A4038-F703-484B-91F8-1B3C4BB738FC.jpeg

Yoshi ia running for the Green Party. ;)

i'm gonna go with daisy, because she's very tough and very nice and cute looking (better than peach) and she's not scared to do anything she's build like a man

WALUIGI FOR PRESIDENT! WAHAHA! :waluigi:

Unironically though, Bowser. He seems to have done a pretty good job ruling over the Koopas all these years, and aside from the occasional kidnapping of foreign rulers or trying to conquer the entire world, he's a pretty decent guy who (usually) treats his minions fairly. Besides, we've seen Odyssey, we all know the guy can pull off a suit.

WALUIGI FOR PRESIDENT! WAHAHA! :waluigi:

Unironically though, Bowser. He seems to have done a pretty good job ruling over the Koopas all these years, and aside from the occasional kidnapping of foreign rulers or trying to conquer the entire world, he's a pretty decent guy who (usually) treats his minions fairly. Besides, we've seen Odyssey, we all know the guy can pull off a suit.
waluigi wins

as much as i love buff women i think dainty women are just as valid and are allowed to be in positions of power just as much
dam sorry this was late i wrote this a while-ish back and then just didnt post for some reason

Probably Daisy.
Sure, she's a bit hot-headed and aggressive, but she is shown to be rather nice, outgoing and friendly person, and unlike Peach, she doesn't get kidnapped every Tuesday and she can deal with threats like Bowser just by a mere slap.
AstonishingShadyKoodoo-small.gif

Last edited:
My vote goes to Rosalina.

I'm voting with the Pianta Judge.
He seems like he has good morals and he knows how laws work.
250px-OldPianta.png

Back