What Mario character would you vote for president

Trab Pu Kcip

Melon and Gravy go together.
I would like to see Toadsworth as president, as he's wise, honest and would make a great preident.

blixxara

Best fortnite player with aim
i'm gonna go with daisy, because she's very tough and very nice and cute looking (better than peach) and she's not scared to do anything she's build like a man

Waluigi Time

Happiness is a warm puppy.
Wiki Patroller
WALUIGI FOR PRESIDENT! WAHAHA! :waluigi:

Unironically though, Bowser. He seems to have done a pretty good job ruling over the Koopas all these years, and aside from the occasional kidnapping of foreign rulers or trying to conquer the entire world, he's a pretty decent guy who (usually) treats his minions fairly. Besides, we've seen Odyssey, we all know the guy can pull off a suit.

blixxara

Best fortnite player with aim
WALUIGI FOR PRESIDENT! WAHAHA! :waluigi:

Unironically though, Bowser. He seems to have done a pretty good job ruling over the Koopas all these years, and aside from the occasional kidnapping of foreign rulers or trying to conquer the entire world, he's a pretty decent guy who (usually) treats his minions fairly. Besides, we've seen Odyssey, we all know the guy can pull off a suit.
waluigi wins

ZelenPixel

(she/her) actual spore creature
as much as i love buff women i think dainty women are just as valid and are allowed to be in positions of power just as much
dam sorry this was late i wrote this a while-ish back and then just didnt post for some reason

TB100

Just a guy.
Probably Daisy.
Sure, she’s a bit hot-headed and aggressive, but she is shown to be rather nice, outgoing and friendly person, and unlike Peach, she doesn’t get kidnapped every Tuesday and she can deal with threats like Bowser just by a mere slap.

Last edited: