Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury

So I guess that confirms that Bowser's Fury is basically single player with co-op elements, like in Galaxy 1/2 where the second player can do some actions but isn't completely equal to the first player.

Last edited:
Well, Jr. is somewhat playable. Somebody please remind him he had the same moveset of Mario in Sunshine though, the little fellow is now firmly in his Jr. Clown Car as if he couldn't do anything without it.

Still, open world Mario looks definitely good, it was a very good idea to use this port to start experimenting with it. Engine-wise Odyssey shared a lot of elements in common with 3D World anyway, Bowser's Fury can definitely be a starting point if the idea works (and from what I'm seeing it is working very well).

Also NOE decided to redub the trailer in all languages, and when I mean all I mean even British English:

I don't normally double dip but I think this will be the first time I do so.

I'm looking forward to this a lot but I hope Bowser's Fury is more of a full game as large as 3D World than an additional, slightly smaller game.

The first time I saw "Fury Bowser", I freaked out. Seriously, no joke. It's like he's determined to literally KILL EVERYONE. Insane.

Among the various good aspects of Bowser's Fury, one that I really like is how it gives Plessie the spotlight it well deserved by making it the main mean of transport between the islands. Just look how awesome it is!
Let's hope it returns to stay with the main cast this time and doesn't become a one-off meteor like last time with the original Super Mario 3D World!

wouldve been cool if that was also added to the captain toad port as an update, but im not really mad

also r.i.p purple captain toad from the switch version ig

wouldve been cool if that was also added to the captain toad port as an update, but im not really mad

also r.i.p purple captain toad from the switch version ig
There's a Captain Toad sequel rumored, so who knows. (Of course this is from the same batch of rumors that said we're getting the original Paper Mario remastered for Switch and a Wario Land: Shake It port, so take it with a dump truck of salt)

What I like most of all this stuff is how they brought back in the main series Jr.'s paint brush. I've always seen it as his main attribute, and I was kinda sad how the big N had apparently forgotten about it.

Game reviews are in, as of right now it has a 90 on Metacritic with 60 critics' scores, while that could and probably will easily change it's only three points below the original

Back