Artists Unite!

I made this using MS Paint for the `Shroomfest:
why.png

I made this (also using MS Paint) for something else:
my masterpeice.png

It has been too long since I've posted here.

OK, that's enough for now!

Seriously though, I made these comics a few months ago and may or may not have forgotten to post them until now. There's four in total (one three panel, two one panel, and one five panel) starring myself, LJS, Dark Light, Hooded Pitohui, Power Flotzo, Ninja Squid, Goombuigi, and Amazee Dayzee.
EPSON117 (2).JPG

I drew this without much reference, so pardon the crudity of the quality in some pictures. Personally, my favorite is the one with Dark Light and Pitohui, but I think that the Goombuigi one is funniest if you don't know anything regarding Splatoon, the community, or me.

What's your favorite?

I drew this without much reference, so pardon the crudity of the quality in some pictures. Personally, my favorite is the one with Dark Light and Pitohui, but I think that the Goombuigi one is funniest if you don't know anything regarding Splatoon, the community, or me.

What's your favorite?

Hey! It's really cool to see someone making a comic with other users in it! You've got some fun ideas here. Personally, I think the NS/Flotzo comic is the funniest. The punchline there is a good riff on Splatoon's mechanics. But these are all good.

I was hoping to make more, but then I forgot it existed.

Also, note how in the one with me and LJS, right around the middle of the stack, it points out a section and says "Meatball."

Not "Meatballs," but "Meatball" singular.

Clearly I have some problems.

Hey, I could make this a 'Shroom thing... more comics and maybe even adapt some existing ones by others.

"Dedede! What have you done?!"
"Heh heh heh... I finally found a way to clobber Kirby once and for all!"
EPSON118 (2).JPG

Yeah, this is what I think Dedede would look like if he was CROWNED instead of Magolor.

Yeah, it sucks.

Three of the unique drawings at the end of my YT videos to help differentiate the types of videos.
Music Video Icon.jpg

(Music)
EPSON050 (2).JPG
(Gaming)
EPSON051 (2).JPG

(Reviews)
I have more I'll post later.

June 2021 Comics.png

Wah.png

Dryvint Bonep.JPG

Walter D..JPG

Dryvint and Walter. Check this post for details regarding them.

Walter looks so old-manish. I think it's the glasses.

For those who have been keeping up with Car Wash, I've introduced a new character. Say hi to Mayro Maroi.

And...DUM DOO DUM DUMMM!
HV3Fl5L.png

Don't worry, he's not mad or peeved. That's just his normal face.

I hope you didn't like the head I used in my "animation" videos, because I'm no longer going to be using it on its own.
Here's all of them because why not.
Talking Face.png

Talking face - wide eyes.png

Talking face - wide eyes and smiling.png

Talking face - smiling.png
Talking Face - tired or exhausted.png

Talking face - Lowered brows smiling.png

Talking Face - looking right.png

Talking face - looking right and smiling.png

Talking Face - Looking left with lowered brows.png

Talking face - looking left smiling.png

Talking Face - looking diagonally up.png

Talking Face - hand to face.png

Talking Face - furrowed brow.png

Talking Face - closed eyes.png

Talking Face - closed eyes and smiling.png

Talking Face - arched brows.png

Talking Face - arched brow.png

Talking face - arched brow and smiling.png

Talking face - Arched brow 2.png

Talking face - angry.png

7dF5jXx.png

This is Zuka, another oc I made (seen in the Car Wash), though he technically existed WAY before the thing started, just as a pink Mario recolor. Of course, he changed over time. Like aged.

There was a good opportunityFlygon64 created for me to introduce an OC I just drew. So why not?

This is Teecruh Crawley. She's a crow who loves all sorts of food, even rotten apples! She actually started as a Sims 4 character helped made by the anthro furry mods, but why not have more female characters in my OC lineup?

EpEikm2.png

Here we have another M-corporated employee, Bernard!
Bernard.jpg

Head here for more info on him!

Back