Artists Unite!

IS THAT A FAIRY ODD PARENTS STYLE OH MY GOD THATS AWESOME

Oh yeah, Fairly Oddparents was heavy inspiration for this but I also took a look at other cartoons with a similar style such as Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Oh yeah, Fairly Oddparents was heavy inspiration for this but I also took a look at other cartoons with a similar style such as Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy.

Oooo what if you did Chroma in anime style?

I'd probably need a better reference image of Chroma if I were to attempt it.

Trapped Mags.jpg

Trapped within his greed... (Very proud of this, was fun to draw.)

Last edited:
View attachment 2825
This is something I did a couple years ago. I was going through a box of old drawings when I found it. It's Papercraft Mario from Mario & Luigi: Paper Jam, and if you cut it out and fold it together, it looks pretty decent (When I first did it, it required a lot of tape.). Let me know if you make one and how it turns out!
Here's what this (along with a Luigi I made!) would look like if you cut them out, made specific cuts and folded them.
M&L.jpg
Needs a little color, but I'm very proud of them. (And they are pretty cute and cool, too!)

Endgame.jpg

I did this a year ago minus Piranha Plant. Then I added him in about two minutes ago. It was gonna be Joker, but I kept putting it off, so I just free handed him in. Makes more sense anyways. (Also, that's a door from Subspace Emissary)

I've drawn this last summer, but I guess I'll share anyway. If you RP'd with me, you'd probably recognize these guys :3

latest
I JUST REALIZED REDSHIFT AND DARK LIGHT ARE SHARING A DRINK.

Fabulous!

Hey... Now that I think about it...
Should I do a comic or animated series and post it here on the Boards... What do you think?

An Autumn Stroll.jpg

The Super Mario Boards Family.jpg

Check out the thread Names and Pics in the Off Subject Discussion if you want to be added to this!

WIN_20201201_14_27_24_Pro.jpg

Working on the Smash roster. (PT, MK, and ROB are by The Green Knight.)

Hey everyone! Is this art thread for anyone? Also, great artwork from everyone before!

Yep! Feel free to post whatever you made.

In that case, here is the latest thing I am working on, a Kirby's Return to Dreamland art W.I.P. Because it's a W.I.P, many things are not done. For example, I am going to put energy spheres in those empty circles in the top right corner by the sphere doomers, put Magolor wearing the Master Crown under the dimension rift star on the top, and to the left of that, I am planning to put the 1st phase of Magolor boss form. I am going to make that rectangle jutting out of the circle be the Landia danger screen inside of Lor Starcutter. And finally, by the bottom there is a start to the Lor Starcutter, but it isn't done yet, and in addition I am going to put the four singular Landias flying along side it. Anyways, those are just my plans, anyone feel free to let me know if you have any other suggestions for the rest of it! (P.S., sorry about some parts being unclear, I was never really all that good with picture lighting. I normally photo-scan my drawings with a printer but this paper is bigger than normal ones as it is in a sketchbook. One main clarification is the black thing on the top left corner of the middle circle, it is a silhouette of Kirby readying to swing the ultra sword at the Master Crown)
IMG_20210117_151048.png

Hello again! Just wondering, is it alright to double post here as it is for sharing art?

Back