Mario-related stories made by AI

Koopa con Carne

call me Hot Lips, 'cause i'm a one-shot wonder
MarioWiki
Koopa con Carne
There's this website called talktotransformer.com where you enter a short synopsis and an artificial intelligence generates a story based on it. Entering Mario-related material would be nothing short of absurd; in fact, I'm here to show you what the AI made for me based on my input (written in bold). It would be fun to see what you guys get :)

Donkey Kong has eaten his last banana. He turns over the last banana in his mouth, a banana in his mouth, a banana in his stomach, a banana in his feet…the banana in his face, in his mouth…and then, of course, to his stomach. If he doesn't eat a banana before the end, he dies. At this point, he has given up. He is at his last mercy. He is the last one left.

At the end, Donkey Kong walks to a sign which reads "Kong's Last Banana."

"That's me," Donkey says.

"Kong's Last Banana."

From then on, Donkey Kong has been to various other signs, but all signs except this one point to the conclusion that KONG IS MADE OF BANANAS and that his body can only ever hold one.

The following day, the Kongs are sitting around the house doing nothing. They both have the same thought in their mind.

WHAT IS WITH THE BANANAS, JOE?

The next day

for a second I misread the title as "stories made by AL"

Now it makes more sense.

And now I must ponder this deep thought, just what IS with the bananas joe?

It made a leak for me:

Mario, Mario, MARIO!

The Game Boy Color version of Kid Icarus: Uprising features the full 3D action and exploration of the game that Super Famicom-era games such as the original Kid Icarus have. It's only available for the Game Boy Color and is available for $29.99.

Watch the trailer and learn more about the game:

Download and play:

Kid Icarus: Uprising Game Boy Color release date: April 29, 2016

Mario walks into Peach's Castle.
His heart has stopped. Mario looks around and sees Peach's head sitting on the stump of Bowser's body. Mario tries to talk to her. She says: "It isn't my fault... I didn't want to have another baby. I just wanted to be able to have another one. You have to help me." She then asks him if he loves her. Mario starts crying and says that he doesn't. She then tells him to go and look for something.

He runs into Bowser Jr. and says that he is here to save the Princess. Bowser Jr. starts getting nervous. He wants to save Peach, but Mario tells him she will be okay, but he has to hurry. Bowser Jr. then tells Bowser to look for Princess Peach. Mario is scared for Peach's safety and he is worried for the Princess. In the end the baby Luigi and Mario manage to defeat Bowser Jr. and rescue the Princess. Bowser then cries and runs away and tells Mario it is his fault. He then looks for the Princess. The kids see the Princess is gone.

Holy crap, this got dark.

Bowser talks to his son on his bike. Bowser (in his new attire) arrives.

Kong: You have a secret project that could destroy all the world's heroes! How did you get in touch with me?

Bowser: I went to see the hero of Metropolis – and there he is, talking to a frog. The frog explained to me that Bowser can have a secret project, which I would have to destroy all the world's heroes. Then Bowser's super hero friends came, and they explained to me that they would fight me with all their might... I'm gonna lose, I'm sorry.

Kong: You're the hero!

Bowser: Thank you.

Kong: You'll lose, but I won't take that as a defeat. Go, Bowser!

(Bowser starts a Super Mario Bros. Level - The End).

Kong: The heroes came back, but Bowser was dead. So they all came back, and they won.

Bowser: No, they

Yoshi kidnaps Baby Mario for a change, Baby Luigi is in tears of joy when he receives the Mushroom Kingdom, Baby Peach is terrified from a sudden attack of the evil Bowser, and Baby Princess Toadstool is happy to have a new home on Mushroom Kingdom's shore. All of these characters are portrayed with great dignity by the voice actors who portrayed them by using authentic voice over audio.

In addition to voice over, each of the Mario series has at least one special game that was not part of the normal Mario Kart series. This game is usually a bonus game included alongside the main game. In Mario Kart, most of these games are based on different sports, such as motorcycle racing, car racing, skateboarding, pinball machines, and golf games. Other series titles, such as Super Mario Kart, Super Mario Kart 2, Super Mario Galaxy, and Super Mario Galaxy 2 did not have these special games.

One of the rarest of all games, a special game for which the original Super Mario Kart did not contain a "special game", was Mario Kart: Double Dash!! for the Game Boy Advance. While not directly part

Wario goes grocery shopping. He buys a box of potato chips. Mario and Yoshi watch him go and then they walk back up, and they notice that it's dark outside.

After a moment, Mr. Sloth appears beside Bowser and tells them that the shop was a success. Now Mario and Yoshi are walking across the streets of Mario's Village when Bowser comes out, and he begins hitting him with his cane.

Mario runs to help, and Bowser tries to get away, but not enough, and he hits a potted plant and sends them crashing down. It sends Donkey Kong flying. Donkey Kong catches the fall, and he runs over the potted plant. He is knocked out by the impact, and Bowser begins to chase him, and Mario begins to run away. After Mario and Donkey Kong jump behind the potted plant, Bowser goes and steals the gold star and the Golden Leaf from Mario's Leafy Woods. Meanwhile, Mario, Peach, and Yoshi arrive at Peach's Castle. Mario and Yoshi start to play again. At the top of Peach's Castle, there is a tree, with a

who the fuck is mr. sloth and why did my story stop being about wario

Because screw Yoshi that's why.

Bowser gets a Super Crown

I'm going to get this straight right now as soon as I put this out… Super Crowns belong to the most boring character ever.

In Mario Bros., Bowser uses four, the highest of which is a Super Arrow that hits multiple times. He gets a Super Crown upon defeating each of the five King of Blocks.

This doesn't seem like the greatest way to earn them though.

It should be noted that these aren't the only super crowns in the game though. In the 2D Super Mario World, Bowser had two super crowns: his crown and a Super Mushroom he was able to use.

He had four super crowns in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl's remake Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

This is all just the sort of thing I can get behind.

I wanted to see what it would give me, and I am not disappointed XD King of Blocks for next Mario platformer!

Pink Donkey Kong Jr. burst into the room, akimbo-style and immediately proceeded to smash through the wall, causing the camera to zoom out while the sound cut in with him smashing through even the highest ceiling.

The rest of the show ended with the scene of the Banana Kong family, standing over the camera, watching the broadcast. The voiceover for the final cut was the same as on the DVD:

"The Banana family is watching the broadcast of the Big Nintendo Network, hoping in vain to catch any of their favorite characters in a game. However, when the camera zoomed out in their living room, they were surprised to find their favorite Donkey Kong sitting alone on a couch, staring blankly into the cameras, as if he's lost in his own thoughts.

And just then, a voice comes over the PA and says, "There is a small update in the queue for today's broadcast. Our heroes will have to go down the Donkey Kong Jr. family staircase to the basement and enter the Banana house, where he has been hidden for so long. Donkey Kong Jr., get ready!" And with that, the

Mario

Mario Jr. 3" as he appears in the Nintendo 3DS game "New Super Mario Bros. Wii." The Super Mario Odyssey logo is seen on the game box. It also appears in other merchandise, such as Nintendo's 3DS eShop.

New Super Mario Bros. Wii

New Super Mario Bros. Wii The Nintendo 3DS-exclusive Super Mario Bros. Wii logo.

Also appearing on the Nintendo 3DS-exclusive Super Mario Bros. Wii cartridge are the Super Mario Bros. Wii-exclusive logos for Mario Bros. and New Super Mario Bros 2, as well as an image of the Super Mario Bros. Wii cover. The latter appeared in the Japanese Nintendo 3DS eStore version of the game, while the former was found on the Game Boy Advance version of Super Mario Bros. 3. Although the Nintendo 3DS version may have been released later than the Nintendo 3DS eStore release of Super Mario Bros. 2, the images appear to be from before August 2008.[7]

Gallery

A Super Mario Bros. logo. A Super Mario Bros. logo. A Super Mario Bros. logo in the Nintendo 3DS-exclusive Super Mario Bros. Wii. A

Mario falls asleep. When he wakes up, he realizes the mushroom kingdom has been taken over by an army of bunnies.

Mario, Luigi and Toad begin their way to rescue Princess Peach. They come across many bunnies and some other foes who also think that they are all the Princess. Bowser has the princess kidnapped and the kingdom is now under his control. Mario and the others make their way into the kingdom to find Bowser and Princess Peach. They free the princess and are attacked by Bowser and his allies. Peach and Mario fight to save themselves and their friends. Bowser uses his airship and attempts to use it as a giant weapon to wipe out Mario, Luigi and the Princess. However, when he does this, a bunch of coins are fired into the sky. The coins are collected by the Mario Bros., their friends, and other allies and they are given new Mario Bros. costumes. After collecting enough coins, Bowser ends up on top of his own airship. Mario and the others are able to shoot Bowser in the face with a special cannon to send him crashing into the clouds and destroying his airship.

They all make it to the end of the Mushroom Kingdom. In the end, Mario is crowned the king of the Mushroom Kingdom and, after the celebration, Mario and his friends are seen on a boat on a river. Peach and Mario are seen together looking towards a rainbow as it disappears into the clouds. After the credits, Mario and the gang are seen in a dream-like, imaginary scene. In a dream sequence, they notice the mushrooms have sprouted everywhere. All the other Mushroom kingdoms are there too, with each one getting its own Mario, Luigi, Toad and Peach.

The bunnies are now the most powerful on the planet and have taken over most of the Mushroom Kingdoms. Bowser is the only one of the characters that isn't there.

The End

("Hey that wasn't so weird!")
Trivia:
("Oh.")

-This game has the most sequels of any Mario game. It has 6 total games that are based off of this: Mario Sports Mix, New Super Mario Bros., Mario Party 8, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, New Super Mario Bros. U and Mario Party: Star Rush.
- The Mario Bros. look almost exactly like their original NES selves.
- It is also the only game to feature more than 3 different Princess Peach's. Princess Peach's name in this game is Princess, Princess Peach, and Princess Peach.
- This game also marks the second Mario game to have 2 sequels.
- This game was the first to introduce the "Horse" and "Cabbit" in Mario.
- This game is Mario's first foray in 3D.
- Princess Peach was also Mario's first time wearing his iconic plumber's outfit.
- Mario and Luigi's Koopa Paratroopa is their second appearance in Mario's games.
- Mario and Luigi, like in this game, appear in a dream sequence in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.
- Although Luigi appears as his original NES self in this game, he doesn't say the "Koopa Paratroopa" line that he has in most other games, although he says "Hey, look out for these guys!" instead.
- There are 7 playable characters in this game.
- Mario and Luigi are the only playable characters with the same costume in this game as they did in their first appearance.
- The music of this game is the "Mushroom Music" of the Mario Bros.
- The first game of the Mario Sports series. This game was released a year after Super Mario World. This game is a complete re-make of the NES original.
- This is the first Mario game in the Mario Party series.
- The main antagonist of this game is the King of Koopa's "Giant Koopa."
- Peach appears in her second appearance in this game.
- Bowser was also the second character to be a playable character in a Mario Kart game.
- The Koopa Paratroopa of this game is called the "Paratroopa."
- Most of Bowser's henchmen in this game are the same characters who appear in The Yoshi's Story.
- This is the first Mario video game to not feature either the Rainbow Road or a green flag on the map.
- Mario's vehicle is the "Skittle Bug" in this game. - Toad appears in his second appearance.
- This game was released the same year as Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island.
- The original ending of this game is the original ending of Super Mario Bros. and not the final ending of this game. The final ending of this game is only shown after completing the game ten times.
- The main villain of this game is the infamous Bowser, and he is also the second character to be the main antagonist of a Mario Kart game.
- Mario's kart in this game is the Wasp's Buzz.

This goes on for quite some time, but I just included the parts that didn't loop

Last edited:
Mario and Luigi walked back to their house, eager to get to sleep after a long day.

They arrived back at the house, so they headed upstairs.

They were both tired, and hadn't noticed before, but their home had grown in size, since yesterday.

There were two beds in the room, instead of one, and a few more details on the walls.

Mario took his bed, as he was the smaller one of the two.

It was a twin size, with light blue sheets and pillowcases.

Laid out neatly on the bed were the usual: lamp, nightstand, and picture frame.

Mario climbed up into his bed, and slid back.

The silence was pleasant for a while, but Mario was tired and wished for a bit more.

"Then I have to say, I don't want to!" he cried.

"What's the use?

What good is it?"

"No, it isn't!" replied Luigi.

"It isn't right!

It isn't fair!

We don't deserve this!"

"Well, yeah, you can understand that …"

Mario said, rubbing his forehead.

"It's just that …"

"I know.

It sucks!

It's not fair! "snapped Luigi.

"This should've been mine!

This should've been my job!

I'm the smartest guy in town!

Bowser kidnaps Peach from one of her tower's windows, forcing Peach to ride with Bowser to New Donk City.

However, she's upset that the city's residents treat her as nothing but a burden.

While exploring, Bowser and Bowser Jr. arrive and try to make her chase them through the city.

However, Peach (now known as Parakarry) defeats them and defeats Bowser Jr., but becomes trapped in a monorail car.

She soon meets up with the pilot, who helps Peach (now known as Parakarry) escape and fly away from the city.

She goes to give Bowser one last chance to defeat her by going to his house, which she doesn't believe in, as she "likes being [her] own hero."

Bowser gives her his powers, and she is able to defeat him, by having Bowser Jr. fly the still attached to her hand up into the air and smash him.

Toad was brutally stabbed to death by Waluigi and Fawful.

The next morning, Luigi and Waluigi appear in their outfits from Super Mario Bros. 3, celebrating Waluigi's birthday by drinking a toast.

Luigi accidentally spills the drink on Waluigi's head, which causes him to fall off a moving platform.

Luigi catches Waluigi and Waluigi is thankful to Luigi for saving him.

He and Luigi kiss, then Luigi flies away with Waluigi and his guitar, while Fawful and Bob chases them in their airship.

Instead of Waluigi attempting to become the next Mario in the games he appeared in, it is implied that he does so from watching and imitating the Mario series.

The Super Mario Bros. video game series is owned by Nintendo of America, who does not have any ties with Toad Houses or Waluigi in Japan.

In 2007, Waluigi made an appearance in the Nintendo DS exclusive party game "Mario Party DS".

In the game, Waluigi teams up with Bowser Jr. in order to take over the Mushroom Kingdom, after being tricked by King Koopa into thinking Mario has died, but Mario makes a grand return after being revived by a princess.

In the game, Waluigi was renamed "Walyuigi".

Waluigi was also featured in the Game Boy Color version, where he, together with Bowser Jr. and King Koopa Jr., assisted Mario, Luigi and Peach in a musical race.

He is also a playable character in the 2012 remake "Super Mario Sunshine" (also known as "Super Mario Sunshine DS")

WHO IS BOB

Revived by a princess eh?

Must have been Peach (now known as Parakarry)

[SPOILER ALERT, IN THE FOLLOWING STORY TOAD EATS GOOIGI]

"How much longer do I have, doc?" asked Toad in a snivelling tone. Doctor Mario furrowed his brow. "Do you remember when I first set you free?" he asked as the Toad picked himself up. "You were given the six human and five animal medals that allowed you to find your way back to the Coliseum. Now there are five," he added as the Toad let out a small pained yelp.

"Geez... I must have been a walking alarm clock back then..." groaned Toad as he hopped off the examination table and into the hall. "I can't believe they threw me in here, because of the shape I was in. The last time I was in a mirror was... oh wait... I was eating that jar of green goop we found in the basement back home!" Toad beamed as he made his way into the back room and sat down on a chair. "That's when that crazy old man had me on the operating table! I would've had some weird looking titanium plate if he hadn't. I'm still grateful to him for it."

"The false gold medal put you back on your home world, although you never told us why. Now the false flower you carry around is a crystal so dark that it might turn your skin into tar. You were given a pill that almost doubled your senses. You've been stuck with that though, which has since resulted in you being perpetually thirsty," Doctor Mario noted as the Toad sipped his ice-cold orange juice.

"The reason you want to finish this tournament is because it's what your precious island was built for." Toad got up and started pacing around, lightly kicking the walls as he continued his whining. "I was supposed to restore the rain forests back home to what they once were, so that when it rains I won't get all sullen and depressed like this. I can't just sit back and let our culture die..." he lamented. "I'm so worried about my home that I've started attacking anyone who's not a Plainscrawler with my Metal Crustacean Smash, even though it barely

Mimi gasped in shock as she saw Dimentio levitating on the floor, reading her diary, a gleaming red ruby in his other hand.

She looked up, furious, but instantly relented at the sight of Dimentio.

His thick black beard made him look like a gargoyle.

She ran up to him and jumped up on him, her face breaking into a huge grin and she immediately started licking his beard, which was the only part of his face not shaved at the moment.

Dimentio started rubbing Mimi's head in the carpet, as she squirmed underneath him.

Olivia could hardly control herself.

She took a few steps towards Dimentio and threw her arms around him.

"S - s - so c - c - cute.

Where did you come from?

I wish I could have met you earlier.

I hate it when there's so much death in my house.

You should come stay with us.

I love kids, you know?

Your age!

I'm so surprised.

I'll have to be careful.

Don't you think your brother won't

I had it extend a BJAODN entry

It's a little known fact that if one reads Bowser's diary fifty time in the third chapter of Paper Mario that you come across the answer to the Paper Mario Original Sin! Here's your spoiler, so read with caution! But it's solved in a very clever manner that I shall tell you. You see, the dark squid that Eggman sends out is also controlled by the immortal spirit of Bowser. So, how do you stop Bowser? What you do is give the human form of that dark squid to one of his enemies and he will be stuck in the human form until the world is freed from Bowser's grasp. Now, who do you have who is most likely to give up their body to Bowser? The characters who are living with him! Bowser, you see, is very popular among villains and since the would be hero has a cat, and the cat is a sweet little character (!) and so is the antagonist, so that's how the solution was made! (Editor's note: Spinners did not actually do this, it's something I made up with the help of Mario Wiki's excellent Shinesparker who found this thread. Apologies for any confusion.)

Mario ate some spaghetti.

I told him not to eat the sauce.

He started crying and begged me not to tell his dad.

I wanted to try it out on him, but I didn't.

He was the only one who ate the sauce, too.

The next morning we woke up and headed to the beach.

It was really, really beautiful.

I found the water at the end of the beach a little chilly, but we didn't have swimsuits so it didn't matter.

In the afternoon we went to play mini golf.

While we were waiting in line, Mario noticed that the mini golf balls were different colors.

He pointed to each color and asked me what it was.

I said that it was letters.

After hearing this for a minute, Mario turned to me and said: "So I am short for Mario now."

I had been looking for this, but hadn't found it yet.

I had been wondering how to explain autism.

Mario jumped up high, hit a question block and got the special item, a super mushroom.
He took off towards to small part of the level to get a slingshot item.
He then put it on and ran up the opposite hill, leaving Sabley to deal with the pesky Waddle Dee.

Who's Sabley

did you know super mario is scary?

A new video has emerged that shows a version of Super Mario Bros. made by the game's Japanese creators when they were still students, and it seems to feature something terrifying lurking in the shadows of its levels.

The creation was found on a hard drive a little over a decade ago, but a British YouTuber recently found it and shared it with the wider public in the video above.

As you can see, the scene that the game's designers have created isn't quite as dark as the final version, but it looks pretty unsettling nonetheless.

Speaking to Kotaku, YouTuber Game Ranger explained the game's origins, saying that he stumbled upon the file while cleaning up his room after the recent death of his grandfather.

"This old program took up the majority of a bunch of old DVDs my grandpa owned, so I went through the movies and picked them out and organized them," he explained.

"One of the movies I found on this floppy was a computer made by Nintendo to be used in a classroom back in 1987."

While the video doesn't mention the program it is running on, the level is reminiscent of Nintendo's original Super Mario Bros. and the film Tron, in which the protagonist is transformed into a warrior.

Game Ranger also noted that the computer the game's designers were working on is called "Davey," a name that appears to be inspired by one of the games' biggest characters.

Mario got sick.

Again.

This is the second time in recent months that Mario has been sick.

He had an uneventful bout with gastroenteritis in May, then a month ago, he was in the ER for a respiratory infection.

In the middle of it, he got staph in his blood and we had to take him in for another transfusion.

I am not a nurse, I am not even sure what a blood transfusion is, but when Mario's blood count started to dip, something was terribly wrong, so off we went.

Good times, no?

I'm not sure when he got sick last night, but when I got home from work, he seemed fine.

Around 6pm, though, it was clear he wasn't well.

His breathing was off, his temperature was high, he was edgy and not feeling well at all.

So, on the advice of our wonderful pediatrics doctor, who works part time in the ER, we called the ambulance to take him to the ER.

Of course, we are in Canada, and the EMTs knew exactly what to do.

They rolled him off to the hospital and set him up on a stretcher in front of the desk, where they asked me questions, wrote them down and then gave him a breath test, to check his oxygen levels.

His levels were fine, so they asked if they could give him an oral medication to relax him a little.

I let them give him the meds, since they had just given him something else that would make him drowsy anyway.

The last time we were at the ER with him, they had given him Benadryl, so he was more than half asleep.

He really did not wake up at all.

They asked me questions, checked him over, and then he was whisked off to the plumber's hospital.

So, we waited.

And waited.

The staph infection turned out to be a MRSA staph infection, which causes really severe infections.

We waited.

And waited.

His blood counts were continuing to drop, and the blood transfusions just weren't working anymore.

They said that the biggest risk was that he could end up with a stroke, because he had so little blood left.

By this time, Mario was extremely, really, really agitated and completely out of it.

He was completely unresponsive to the nurses or me or his father.

I don't even think he was looking at us anymore.

They asked me to start getting Mario ready to go to the ICU, since it was clear that he wasn't going to recover soon.

So, I found the nurse who had just given him the oral medication, and asked if she could administer it again.

I held his hand and watched, helpless, as they increased the dose, then increased it again.

It did not have the desired effect.

His blood pressure, heart rate, breathing, and all of his other vital signs continued to drop, and kept dropping, despite the meds they were giving him.

I watched, mutely, as they took the oxygen mask off of his face and watched him go into full arrest, flat line, no heartbeat.

I sat next to him, and cried.

A nurse was with me at all times, and I'm still not sure how long I sat with him.

It was an eternity, it seemed.

Eventually, someone came in and gave us the news.

He was gone.

It was 12: 15am.

We didn't have to be told twice.

They called our family doctor and had him meet us at the hospital, and we were told to go home, pack our bags, and to be ready to go to the funeral home in the morning.

At this point, I wasn't sure that I could even get out of bed, let alone pack.

I felt awful.

I felt like my entire world had ended.

I felt empty and numb and scared and, I'm not even sure what all.

I think it's a bit of everything, really.

It is a weird feeling, having to go home and face the reality that our son is dead.

To know that he is buried, and probably will be for a long time.

To know that I'll never see him again.

My dreams have been plagued with him.

Dreams where he's okay, he's fine, but then I wake up, and realize that he's not.

I'll wake up and he's not there.

Sometimes, he's a newborn.

Sometimes, he's a little boy, and sometimes, he's a little older.

Sometimes, I go to the ICU, and sometimes, I go to visit him in the funeral home.

But I wake up, and he's gone.

And I wake up, and it hurts so much.

I don't want to wake up.

I want to keep dreaming about my little boy.

I don't want this to be true.

When we were waiting for the casket, for the viewing to be over and for the wake to start, I felt the most incredible sense of peace.

It was the strangest thing.

I mean, how can you feel peaceful about a plumber that's dead?

I realized, though, that that's what I was feeling.

It was a pure, unconditional peace, and it was beautiful and soothing and warm and welcoming, and I felt a calm I have never felt before in my life.

A peacefulness I had never known before that moment, and for that moment, I wasn't sad.

I didn't cry.

I was happy, peaceful, and calm.

I felt at one with everything, and it was a feeling that I had never experienced before, nor will I ever again.

And it was absolutely beautiful.

I am, so very grateful, that our family was able to say goodbye to Mario.

Whoa, this got dark very quickly.

I tried using the website but it costs money and I don't want to risk it, so I was hoping that someone could put in these 2 stories for me:

Sprixie princess goes to Lake Lapcat

Thwimp gets check-mated

Back