Super Mario Maker 2

I managed to upload a 37th course in Super Mario Maker 2. You have to use the On/Off Switches for the Conveyor Belts and Blocks in order to get the Bob-ombs not touch the Burner Flames. This course only has 4 rooms.

Bob-ombs and On/Off Switches ID: HPP-FR0-GVG

Edit from September 10th: I managed to upload a 38th course in Super Mario Maker 2.

Two Screens Pink Coins Finding 6 ID: 711-TQ3-SLF

Last edited:
I managed to upload two more courses. There a total of 40 Courses that I uploaded as of right now.

The Dark Rooms ID: CMT-16P-4LG
The Two Screens Challenge 3 ID: CRY-439-TWF

J-Yoshi64

Always remembering Walkazo
Another from TheBourgyMan

I managed to upload a 41st course and it's an another sequel course from SMM1. It's an actual hard course.

Survive the Super Stars & Traps 2 ID: 4T8-JWH-80H

Edit from October 15th: I managed to upload two more courses.

Find a way to beat Time! 6 ID: BSS-9PT-WSG

Cat Book Clawing ID: 07V-55J-LDF

Edit from October 17th: I managed to upload a 44th course in SMM2.

The Auto Castle 3 ID: 66L-Q7W-VPG

Edit from October 28th: I managed to upload a 45th course which it's a Halloween themed course.

Luigi's Halloween Mansion Mobile App ID: LLW-R00-83G

Last edited:

LeftyGreenMario

Mushroom Kingdom's second greenest plumber
Yeah, I don't see why they had to remove it aside from cutting corners.

Vivian

Shadow Siren
Hey it's still not out of the realm of possibility they re-add it in an update. They did say more course parts were coming, and maybe they needed time to get the licensing sorted out for the 3rd party costumes. Or they're trying to implement them in 3/World too with unique sprites, which would take longer to make.

ZelenPixel

[fangirls over one character for months straight]
man id LOVE costumes to be back!!! but im just not expecting them anymore since they werent in the base game
they were really charming its sad to see them just be gone for some reason

I managed to upload a 46th course in SMM2. You have to use the POW Blocks in order to get the Magikoopas not trigger those On/Off Switches.

POW Blocks Survival Castle ID: BGT-6GC-GGF