Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

welp, guess that deconfirms paper mario as a character (maybe). kinda sad cause i was hoping for him to be playable, but other characters i want still have a chance
Note that Kirby hasn't had a spirit event.

...Hope?

no one elses mentioned this yet https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/1311304811904729089
The next #SmashBrosUltimate DLC fighter will be revealed tomorrow at 7am PT! The video presentation will be roughly 3 minutes long, followed by a brief message from Director Masahiro Sakurai. Tune-in here tomorrow: youtu.be/TaDhtEcX1TM
EjKmotsU4AEYvXn.jpg:large
pretty cool its about time we get a new announcement

i think ill skip on the presentation ill miss like what? three minutes? im not really hoping for anything at this point. still its just nice to finally know the next fighter!! it feels like its been too long
the short length is curious, seems like were just gonna get a trailer and possibly sakurai something like "look out for upcoming info on the fighter on this day i just specified"

Maybe Crash Bandicoot and then they announce Crash 4 for Switch? Crash 4 releases a day later than the presentation, so...

Since it's October tomorrow, I think it might be a spooky themed character. (King Boo anyone?)

Not my number one, but....

I think it might be a character with a horror slant, so possibly DoomSlayer, Jibanyan, Dante, Ayumi Tachibana or possibly Nefaria from Dragalia Lost if we get another Min-Min simulation
I just hope it's not Pyramid Head because he isn't supposed to be out of his very specific original context

As much as I really want Crash, I'm telling myself it's just a coincidence that the announcement's a day before Crash 4's release. It's too easy.

Who wishes to join me in my unrealistic hopes of seeing Phoenix Wright on screen tomorrow

Reactions: JC.
I think the only way to accurately predict DLC is to either choose someone from a very old game, or to figure out what game is coming soon or came recently to the Switch.

you can play as
Steve Alex enderman and creeper now.

New character

Steve from Minecraft with like every other Minecraft character as a skin

edit: full presentation on the 3rd, predict your surprise Mii costumes now!

i skipped the trailer but thats insane i think thats the dlc character i care the most about
still not enough to get back into the game though.. i still have a left joycon moment (Drift)

Back