Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

the time limit stamina fight I get but the poison ground confuses me.

Mcmadness said:
it wouldn't be as stupidly hard otherwise

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Mcmadness said:
it wouldn't be as stupidly hard otherwise
There's a full poison immunity (2 slots) sticker somewhere on the left side that I used for that fight. It's still a rough fight anyway because 120hp vs 180hp+increased defense.

I don't like wol that much but I will say it has made me appreciate playing DK a lot more.

hey if we're getting characters from games that haven't actually shown up on nintendo systems, do you think we're gonna get

maxresdefault.jpg

T H I S B O O L E T Y B O I ?

Yeah Poison Immunity makes it a lot more reasonable, though it's a shame that only leaves you with one slot. Personally, I beat The Boss with Snake (the music persuaded me to). Fast double final smashes meant I was able to kill her off the top of the stage, I'm pretty sure.

edit: if any of you see her on the spirit board or whatever, Madame Butterfly makes it so that poison heals you instead, which probably breaks that fight to some extent

On another note, I found that the further along I got, the more I liked World of Light. Far too many fights, though. 100% was such a chore.

Gellert Grindelwald said:
if we're getting characters from games that haven't actually shown up on nintendo systems
persona q 2 counts

Christmas White Lightning said:
How do you get all three endings on a single save file? I'm doing this for future reference when I get my copy on Christmas.
when you get the ending the game lets you go back to before you beat the stage that leads to it, free of charge

this also means you can repeatedly play any of the final stages

Worst spirit fight so far is easily Pauline's. 75m should be quarantined and never return.

Also I really wish the rematch fights with challengers stayed the same from the previous games where you fought them again after a match if you lost. Challenger door is dumb as hell as there is no indication when the fighter will re-appear or how long it will take. Thankfully I've unlocked all the characters.

Fawful Claus said:

I ended up using this strategy from the same thread.

Also works: slam your face against this particular brick wall for an hour until Peach literally kills herself for you.

I took it!

Only took 40 minutes, though.

Ya know, I'm still asking myself. Why doesn't Taranza have a Spririt while a majority of the recent Kirby characters have one? Even the Mage Sisters have one!

why the fuck does baby luigi not have a standalone spirit but baby peach does?

Well they've gotten marginally better at patch notes, at least telling us who was changed, but why is it so damn hard to tell us what exactly was changed.

Hope the changes to online really do make it easier to get real matches instead of getting thrown into free for alls you didn't ask for.

Luigi's Drunken Holiday Special said:
Also, is "Yell Dead Cell" in this game? It better be.

It's unlockable in the shop randomly

Also quickplay changes have been working better for me, mostly. I wish there was a way to prioritize BF or FD over hazards off just so I don't get the guy who accidentally rando'd into Peach's Castle Melee or something. Definitely getting 1v1s consistently now, at least.

All the character changes seem to be bugfixes atm. Stuff like Pacman's grab expressions, bombs for all 3 Links randomly disappearing pre-patch, etc.

Captain America said:
Well they've gotten marginally better at patch notes, at least telling us who was changed, but why is it so damn hard to tell us what exactly was changed.
"stability" updates intensify

I think the intended method for Pauline was to get the clocks and kill her while she's slow. I don't know what the spawn rates for them were but I saw 2 appear and I picked it up while she was near the blast zone so she died pretty quickly.

Captain America said:
i don't know why smash still doesn't have this considering splatoon 1 and 2 have both have real changelogs, including documenting which bugs specifically were fixed

I haven't gotten to Pauline yet, but my brother has, and he had the hardest time with it. Humorously, the Peach SD'd by missing a platform and slowly parasoling down to the blast line, a fate with which I am unfortunately very familiar.

But the one match that we can't seem to do is 9-Volt and 18-Volt.

for 9-volt and 18-volt, you gotta kill the sheriff as quickly as possible. support spirits with assist killer like pyra or...(weirdly enough) sheriff are a must for that battle. after the officer is down, the two remaining characters shouldn't be a problem to beat as long as you avoid their galagas (and use the galagas against them!)

Back