Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

They don't

..........................................I didn't get it :(

EDIT: But, maybe tomorrow, I can order it from GameStop and maybe get it since they have it. So hooray......maybe?

I noticed in the "Smash" mode's stage select, the "Battlefield" and "Final Desitination" stages are listed at the front with the SSB stages, and not the back with the "new" stages. I'd consider this reason enough to stop that annoying, misleading, and ultimately pointless "list them as new stages every time" thing.

Alright, Koops just ordered the game from GameStop. It should arrive after a couple of minutes.

HYYYYYYYYYYYPE

The game just came in, and I played it.

Already unlocked 6 characters, Ness, Zelda, Marth, Villager, Pit, and last but not least... Lucario, and I am happy I got him so early! And he's such fun to use too, I think I made the right choice to have him as my main!

Ness is also a good character to play, I mostly love his projectiles. Zelda also has some nice moves I like to use, Pit is ok, but haven't played much of him. Villager too is a fun character, but I'm having a hard time using him. And Marth... I love him. I don't now about you, but pulling off a tipper is immensely satisfying, and the dancing blade is just a move I find absolutely beautiful. I'm gonna be using him a lot more than I anticipated, I can see why GP mains him.

Isabelle said:
Ness is also a good character to play, I mostly love his projectiles.

Good, I'm a Ness main.

So, I played the game for the first time.

It was AWESOME!!!!!. For now, my main is Kirby. I had a lot of fun with him ;D. I even beat Yoshi's Classic mode and unlocked Lucario. The last character I unlocked with VS matches so far is Young Link. I also registered the game in my Nintendo. So I'll get Piranha Plant for free.

I love this game.

Рождественский Малыш Луиджи said:
Isabelle said:
Ness is also a good character to play, I mostly love his projectiles.

Good, I'm a Ness main.

Too bad I can't use his recovery though, that's pretty much the ONLY thing that sucks about him.

Takes practice to master, and even as a main of him, I still screw up occasionally.

Gamefreak75 said:
As a replacement for trophies, I think they're inferior in that regard. If they can add a bunch of spirits in an non-DLC character related update, that'd be good.

https://twitter.com/NintendoVS/status/1078032731714609153

It seems like they're going to be doing this through limited-time events, with the first being Super Mario Party spirits.

People need an easy time wanking to those two stages easily, so these two are prioritized at the top. That's in response to the post by Doc. Sigh. Mobile layout. Turning it off.

Snow J said:
I prefer Lucas for all the PSI smash attacks. The yoyo just doesn't have enough umph behind it to satisfy me.

They come out really fast, though, and they have more range! ;)

Except the bat, that's pretty slow and used only for punishes.

How do I get to Little Mac in the WoL?
Any tips on the food mini-game in the same mode?

Mario's Drunken Holiday Special said:
People need an easy time wanking to those two stages easily, so these two are prioritized at the top. That's in response to the post by Doc. Sigh. Mobile layout. Turning it off.

Once again, could have had it in reverse order too.

I redeemed this game on My Nintendo a full 24 hours ago, but my Piranha Plant download code still hasn't come. How long does it normally take?

Also, does anyone happen to know where the Waddle Dee spirit in World of Light is?

Santa Yoshi said:
Also, does anyone happen to know where the Waddle Dee spirit in World of Light is?
You can find it in the upper right corner of the map, go into a portal that is a submap. It is the one with the food minigame. It will appear in the podium on the the 3 thing

Christmas White Lightning said:
Santa Yoshi said:
You can find it in the upper right corner of the map, go into a portal that is a submap. It is the one with the food minigame. It will appear in the podium on the the 3 thing
That's on the Villager route, right? That's the route I took.

Damn.

Ike is strong. And for a Smash newcomer myself... I haven't unlocked him because those smash attacks have some serious range and knockback. I was almost there though, because Lucario's aura is way better than I thought, and I love it. Feels like I can turn the tables and comeback anytime with it, can't tell ya how many matches that made me win.

Today, second time I played, I unlocked Captain Falcon (Who's got great specials, enjoy them all.), Jigglypuff... I haven't enjoyed her that much, I admit, although her neutral special is Yoshi's side special so it's good, Peach turned out to be a fun character to use as she has great mobility and feels special to control, Bowser is a heavyweight who still feels like you can easily reach characters from far away, Ice Climbers are also fun although there's not exactly any strong points about them imo, Young Link, a better version of Link, although I haven't come back for Link so I don't know just yet, Wii Fit Trainer who I'm actually good with apparently, Ryu, who just convinced me that Ken was gonna be a character I'd use a lot, and finally, Inkling... who I'm not that good with but it seems I care about them a bit more than before, so that's a plus.

Man Lucario is so much better here than in Pokken Tournament, I can say that much.

Santa Yoshi said:
I redeemed this game on My Nintendo a full 24 hours ago, but my Piranha Plant download code still hasn't come. How long does it normally take?

According to the website:

A download code for the Piranha Plant DLC will be sent to the email associated with your Nintendo Account within 10 days after registering.

Back