Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

At least you CAN get it on Christmas.

I don't even know if it will get shipped to Lebanon in time! (Although last I checked was a little while ago, so I guess they could've already gotten it.)

If I don't get it before February, I will buy a carnivorous plant from a botany shop and then cry.

I have another question about the World of Light. Can you traverse the three main maps if I missed any spirits or fighters?

Just started diving in to WoL for the first time today after only playing a little bit. I'm loving it so far. I think I may have played for 12 hours (with breaks don't worry).

Well I 100% story mode, saw the true ending, and collected every music track.

Now get every spirit, mii outfit, and clear every challenge

Captain America said:
started diving in to WoL for the first time today after only playing a little bit
Captain America said:
Well I 100% story mode
That was extremely quick, wow. How many hours do you have on your file?

Christmas White Lightning said:
I have another question about the World of Light. Can you traverse the three main maps if I missed any spirits or fighters?
yes, you can't miss anything

World of Light takes 20 hours too long to finish imo

I just had to tell this at my brother while he's playing World of Light: "Don't EAT the black holes! GRAB them and USE them!"

Moment of truth of gift-unwrapping will be soon for me, due to our imminent trip. I'll tell you if I get it or not.

And if I due, I'll scramble to see if I can get Sir Audrey as a character, or if some unforseen obstacle will appear.

Speaking of carnivorous plants, my Bellsprout (the first random wild 'mon I caught) in the Switch Pokemon game I started playing a few days ago has now become a Victreebel. And oh-so OP.

Kazuma said:
That was extremely quick, wow. How many hours do you have on your file?

I beat WoL 100%, saw both the bad endings and the true ending and my time was 20:30:13, and that includes idling time as well. Granted this was on Normal, so it'll probably be even shorter to 100% on Easy and longer on Hard.

Anyways, as for Spirits, as a replacement for events I like them, and I like the little nods they do to other series with the characters and in-game resource available. I got a kick out of a lot of the Mother spirits.

I will say that the spirit fights that require having an immunity to the battlefield are super dumb and lame because it severely limits experimenting with various spirits since 2/3 of your max available slots are taken up by another spirit just so you won't get fucked the minute you enter the fight (e.g. super strong winds, poison, fire, etc). The less of those there are in future installments provided they continue with spirits versus trophies, the better.

As a replacement for trophies, I think they're inferior in that regard. If they can add a bunch of spirits in an non-DLC character related update, that'd be good.

I also think Subspace Emissary as a whole is better than World of Light, but I'm probably in the minority for that one.

I'd agree, having a wild variety of spirit fights is more interesting than event matches had gotten in the latest games, but imo they wouldn't be inferior to trophies if they at least had a small write up about them. I know nothing about a good deal of these characters and it's kinda sad the game isn't educating me anymore.

In terms of SSE, I can't decide which one I like more. I tried to replay it a few months ago and just decided to stop, even though it was a blast to play through the first time (or maybe I was just playing for the cutscenes)

I kind of doubt WoL is going to have much more replayability than SSE, but at least you can start down different paths and get different fighters first.

It may take a while, I've seen that it may take 3 days for you to get an email.

Doc von Schmeltwick said:
OK, so about the Piranha Plant thing, will the download code be sent February? Because I claimed the points, but haven't gotten anything yet.
Make sure you check your spam folder
and if you use gmail check your promotion category.

Back