Mario Kart Tour

ultimately, i side with @Ultra Violet . The world has enough mario and needs more bebe luggy.
62e.jpg

im laughing because i know your words make lgm feel sad and think "HEY!!!!"

Oh mai gawd stop disrespecting Mario

Now let me share more cursed Mario animations in another thread

Well I looked at Cheep-Cheep Island. They absolutely butchered it. How does GBA version of Cheep-Cheep Island manage to look more visually interesting than the bland flat textures, ugly skybox, and the poor shadows of Mario Kart Tour.

MKSC_Cheep-Cheep_Island_Screenshot.png

Also look at the course maps between the original and the Tour one. It's completely dumbed down for the shit gameplay. They remove the staggered bridge, the grass patches are removed for a more boring wide road, tight turns are gentler. It's for mobile but the track design suffers.

600px-Cheepcheepisland.png

MKT_Map_CheepCheepIslandGBA.png

They also got rid of the goonies because god forbid some Yoshi's Island species that normally don't appear in Super Mario Bros. games (see Mousers in Cheese Land disappearing for Mario Kart 8) make some appearances.

I can imagine only misery and misfortune from anything that takes place in Florida.

Wait, didn't we get something Florida related in MKT? Like a Miami track or am I misremembering something?

Welp considering it's Los Angeles, hope they don't start giant fires with some reveal party or something

I'd love for a certain City Hunter to make a cameo in this L.A. Tour:

7975B0BF-9BA8-4EB8-B8EE-E5C4929F302E.jpeg

I wish Free Running Blue Koopa was Kooper from Paper Mario 64.

You know what's weird? Of all the new characters that appeared in this game first, only Pauline has any alts so far unless you count the Free Running Koopas separate
I find it weirder that Daisy probably has more alts than Luigi. Y'know, the second Mario character.

Haven't started LA Tour yet. Probably because there is nothing in the pipe I want.

@Mister Wu congrats on getting to level 150!!

I tried beating you there as quiet competition, but I'm 140 at the moment :P

Back