Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

It's because CPUs operate in mysterious ways and use clever strategies and rituals to appease the RNG gods. Next time he gets lucky, you will get the answer.

There are two different credits themes in Mario Kart DS.

One is for 50cc and 100cc. The other one is for 150cc and Mirror Mode.

150cc and Mirror Mode has the longer one. Audio differences are subtle, but if you listen hard enough, you can hear them.

The first one is slower paced in the latter part, the second one is faster-paced instead.

In Brawl (as far as I know, this could apply to other games), DK's head will sometimes clip into his chest whenever he climbs up a ledge quickly

I remember always dreaming of a multiplayer M&L game ever since my first moments playing through Dream Team. What I didn't know was that there already is a multiplayer M&L game: Superstar Saga. At least, it kinda sorta is when played on a GameCube or a Wii U.

Connecting two controllers to either system when playing GBA games will register them both as P1. Not sure whether this was actually intended by the devs, but in Superstar Saga, this essentially creates a multiplayer experience as long as one person uses specifically the A Button and the other uses specifically the B Button.

Various walkthroughs utilizing this have been posted on YouTube, and soon I want to try playing the game with my brother to see how well it works. I imagine Bros. Attacks will require a lot more skill and coordination then previously, especially considering that my brother has not played the game before. But whatever the case, I think it's really cool that the option for multiplayer was there from the very start of the series, even if it might not have been intended by the developers.

I'm not if any of you noticed this when Super Mario Odyssey was fully announced, but.... Rango, the Broodal with the droopy ears, suspenders, and broad brim hat, looks like Bugs Herriman from Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends.

On Rock Rock Mountain in MK7, you can get stuck on the banner if you glide into it at a specific angle.

In SMP, you can change the amount of allies that a player has in Free Play mode, between 0, 1, 2 or 3, though you will not be able to choose which ones you have.

In MP2, if you pass by the Bowser Bank while wearing the Bowser Suit, you will be given 20 coins. Should you pass by the Bowser Shop while wearing the Bowser Suit, you will be given a Skeleton Key, a Boo Bell, a Magic Lamp or a Golden Mushroom for free. If you pass by any of the Parade Route Houses, you can change the direction for free.

In the New Super Mario Bros. games, pressing up while Ground Pounding will cancel it an resume to the regular jump state (meaning it will not break bricks if you land).

Thank you for reading.

I found it out myself.

And it's one of the greatest discoveries I've made and a worthy achievemnt of mine.

In every Mario & Luigi sequel, the subtitle is written in a way that reflects the central theme of the game.

-In Partners in Time, the subtitle is written in Times New Roman font. Clever, NoA. Very clever.

-In Bowser's Inside Story, the subtitle is written in bony letters, reflecting that the game revolves around traversing Bowser's insides.

-In Dream Team, the subtitle is written in bubble letters, reflecting the fact that you traverse Luigi's dreams and thoughts for much of the game.

-In Paper Jam, the subtitle is written with the same paper letters used in the newest version of the Paper Mario logo, reflecting the crossover aspect of the game.

In every Mario & Luigi sequel, the subtitle is written in a way that reflects the central theme of the game.

-In Partners in Time, the subtitle is written in Times New Roman font. Clever, NoA. Very clever.

This is the only one I didn't notice, good catch! Although I do only have the cart for the game rather than the box so that helped with my ambiguity.

Back