Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

ZelenPixel said:
this remnids me how mario odyssey's credits theme is jsut Fossil Falls But Slightly Different and its honestly disappointing
Yeah, somehow it didn't strike them that Jump Up Superstar would work much better for the credits, especially since the song was used a lot in advertising.

Jump Up Super Star is overrated tbh. Would rather just have them remix every major area theme in the game and string em together for a credits medley.

Jump Up Super Star can rot in music hell for all I care.

it's okay music. not something i'd listen to regularly but it's not like it's not something i haven't heard before.

Forde said:
Jump Up Super Star can rot in music hell for all I care.
it's not that bad, dude

and I say that having listened to Snoop Dogg and Katy Perry, which I also don't think that's bad and I also don't think autotune is inherently bad

Eh, I just really don't like it anymore. Doesn't mean you can't.

In fact I never liked it all that much but then people started pushing it more and more.

I've seen the comments of some YouTube videos that say that now no-one likes the song because of the Pauline fight in Smash Ultimate. I guess that makes sense considering they must've been hearing it over and over. However I think Gangplank Galleon is practically more overrated.

an option to turn off the music exists, so yeah

I didn't even know specific songs played for an event, lol

Sheriff Woody said:
I've seen the comments of some YouTube videos that say that now no-one likes the song because of the Pauline fight in Smash Ultimate.
i never had that problem because i never even bothered fighting it the normal way i just cheesed it with a staff and some other spirits
so yeah i do love jump up super star a lot but yalls opinions are valid too.....

The same set of archery equipment is used throughout the Mario & Sonic series.

Sheriff Woody said:
Might just be me, but it took me forever to notice that the Mario 64 healthbar is in the shape of Mario's head.
d565gul-37f82dac-2e29-4266-9f5f-b98fdc86fed1.png
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Toadboi. Chprac. Hanks.

You only just one month ago realized this? I knew it since the first time I played SM64.

SeproDep said:
Sheriff Woody said:
Might just be me, but it took me forever to notice that the Mario 64 healthbar is in the shape of Mario's head.
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Toadboi. Chprac. Hanks.

You only just one month ago realized this? I knew it since the first time I played SM64.
The intent of this topic is for those who only realise certain observations later than they thought. You may have noticed the image, but not everybody does.

Thank you for reading.

The thing about Mario's health meter is a common misconception. What it's actually supposed to look like is

smsmk08.png

a cheep cheep wearing a backwards baseball cap.

winstein said:
The intent of this topic is for those who only realise certain observations later than they thought. You may have noticed the image, but not everybody does.

Thank you for reading.
You always sign off with that, but this time it feels so sassy and I love it. :posh:

ArthurEngine said:
I never realised until lately that the voice Donkey Kong had in Mario Kart Double Dash is just his Donkey Kong 64 voice at an extremely low pitch.

I realised, after having a more careful slow-mo listen, that Daisy never said "Hi I'm Daisy!" but rather "I am Daisy!"

It has been a long time since you mentioned it, but your discovery is quite fascinating! The name of that Daisy fangroup now made a lot more sense, knowing this. Not like whatever that people had been misinformed for years would go away though, which is a shame...

Thank you for reading.

One thing I really like about the Wild Wing is that its name refers to its design. People seem to think the aerodynamic accessory to the back of cars is called a "spoiler" (an old revision of MarioWiki called it a "spoiler" for reference), but it's not a spoiler. It's something else. Guess what it is..... a wing!

402px-Mario_Bomb_Lob_Artwork_-_Mario_Kart_Wii.png

So it's not just the feathery parts of the car the Wild Wing's name is referring to, but the flashy bar they're attached to!

Who puts Tabasco sauce on pizza?

Apparently, Mario and friends do (as well as Tabasco) because you see those bottles scattered around the pizza.

MP3_Eatsa_Pizza.png

I personally have never ever heard of this practice and use that sort of sauce for tacos.

When I was playing MP1 with my best friend yesterday, a CPU Mario had 71 coins and visited Boo, and both me and my friend had 1 star each, but Mario decided to steal coins from me instead of a star. I thought the CPUs were programmed to always steal a star if they had the opportunity

were you playing as wario

Back