Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

Computers do better as power characters imo they just have computer reflexes that humans can't.

But I don't get tennis. Power characters aren't necessarily better in tennis.

Tennis itself is too easy , even in the last cup.

Golf on the other hand tends to favor CPU with power abilities.

I find Horse Racing and Tennis the easiest modes , while Golf and Soccer can get pretty tricky.

It is an opening located in between the eyes. Surely it's a mouth, but I see your point.

in MK7 , if you have an item stored in the roulette without dragging , the Blue shell impact cannot take them out HOWEVER if you have an item dragged and then grab a second item to store in the roulette , you can lose the second item if you are hit by a blueshell.

The gamma letter on Waluigi's hat only has straight lines and right angles. Even Luigi's L is crooked by a few degrees.

The mustached characters in Mario kart 8 have their mustaches animated.

It took me longer than I'd like to admit to notice the difference between Mario's and Luigi's mustaches.

The rocket silos on Mecha-Bowser in Super Mario Sunshine bear a resemblance to Gamecube controller sockets.

Petey Pirahna is on the Mushroom Moon poster in Mario Kart Wii's track Moonview Highway. I only noticed when I was looking at the image on the wiki.

In Melee, Crazy Hand, Giga Bowser, the male Wire Frame and the female Wire Frame all have unique display names on the jumbotron in Pokémon Stadium.

In SSB4, background characters on Smashville will angrily stare at you when you get a KO.

• In Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker, if you stand still on a bed for a while in Blizzard on the Star Express, Captain Toad will lie down and fall asleep.
  • The Mansion in the Mario Kart 8 version of Baby Park is of Treacherous Mansion.
  • Peach wears pants the same colour as the frills on her dress, Daisy wears pants the same colour as the frills on her dress and Kamek wears white pants.
  • If you stand still for a while on the Comet Observatory Super Mario Galaxy, Mario will also fall asleep.
  • Whoever made the map in Super Bell Subway can't spell Morton in the newly-renamed Moton Construction. The names of some of the other sponsors are listed with the wrong grid reference, and some are included twice, or even three times, whereas others don't get a look in. Top quality map making there! ;D
  • In Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, some of Wario's sponsors are slight alterations of Mario's ones (I'll put up the images for those soon if you don't believe me :P)
  • In Mario Kart 7, both Lakitu and his cloud wear snorkels and diving goggles on courses with underwater sections.
  • There are over 60 different sponsors in Mario Kart 8.
  • The Roy Smooth Sounds logo appears on the back of the Badwagon.

• BBQ Turtle said:
    Moton Construction
    That settles it. We need a new Mario enemy/npc species called Motons.

Daisy's earrings used to have only 5 petals each, until her updated look in the GCN era.

Back