Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

In Brinstar Depth in Giant Melee, the ceiling is so low that if someone is Screen KO'd, you can pause, press L and R, and it may actually focus on the character rather than defaulting to a fixed position.

Also for some reason, if a character falls to the bottom blast line and is KO'd in Brinstar, you can also focus on where the character died.

In Mario Kart Wii, the themes to Coconut Mall and Toad's Factory are the same tune.
I've been pronouncing and spelling the Tanooki Suit as the Takooni Suit until Super Mario 3D Land was released.

I've been reading Electrodrome as Electrodome for the whole time.

It took me longer than it should for me to realize that Port Town Aero Dive is not "Port Town Aero DRIVE".

Plumber Peach said:

I'm pretty sure almost everyone did that at one point.

The Bowser Capsule has its own description when viewing it in your inventory.

Princess Zelda said:
Plumber Peach said:

I'm pretty sure almost everyone did that at one point.

The Bowser Capsule has its own description when viewing it in your inventory.

Well, basically because the first time I saw it there was like the big disco ball and the first word that came to mind was "sphere, dome" and the like.

I like how the year is 2002, which is the release year of Mario Party 4.

I've read Electrodrome as Electrodrome, so I can't say the same.

But Port Town Aero Drive sounds so much cooler. That's it. I'm going to mod the name and change the nameplate to its former glory.

In the underwater section of Sweet Sweet canyon, Princess orange bottles can be seen in the background, which are the reason why the area is flooded.

Plumber Peach said:
In the underwater section of Sweet Sweet canyon, Princess orange bottles can be seen in the background, which are the reason why the area is flooded.

Building on that, Sweet Sweet Canyon is the only course with an underwater section that isn't made of water (i.e. It's made of Princess Orange), so it is the only one that isn't actually an underwater section.

I don't know where this belongs, but eh

You can find this in Project M Dr. Mario's texture files

06woKIh.png

Changing the character's name somehow applies the changes for the Crazy Orders how-to message boxes.

2nn85x.jpg

It almost looks like a cottontail to further exemplify manliness.

Back