Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

In Mario Sports Superstars soccer, characters can juggle the ball if you hold R. Everyone character does a unique animation, and it's cute.

I already posted that.

AqkqxBIbxws9O.gif

I think you said it's a "taunt"? I forgot, it was quite some time ago.

Seriously, the game's tutorials does such a poor job at explaining the game. I didn't know about stamina until I read the Pro Tips section, as well as all of these bizarre tricks like pressing R + X to pass the ball in a different way or L + Control Stick to slide around.

that does not count because Diddy Kong still has , more or less , his DK64 voice to this very day , unlike DK himself.

Today I was playing my copy of Wario Blast featuring Bomberman for the first time in years, and I noticed for the first time that if you play as Bomberman, the Wario clones will be darker than the real Wario. I didn't remember this detail because as a kid, I always chose to play as Wario instead so I never saw the clones. :wario:

I never noticed that the W on Wario's cap was blue. I also never noticed that it went outside the white circle.

I also never noticed the letters on Wario's and Waluigi's gloves.

Mpsrart20.png

I didn't notice before how realistic Peach's hands look in this artwork, specifically the right one.

I didn't know for a long time that Tiny Kong is taller than Daisy.

Pre-redesign Tiny Kong is also taller than Diddy Kong.

Peach Bomber is a magic attack in Brawl and Smash 4.

Peach's eyelashes look realistic too on that same artwork for some reason.

The Tournament Bracket music in Mario Power Tennis is a semi remix of the music that plays in the intro to Mario Tennis 64 where Mario, Luigi, Peach and Daisy come into the stadium.

MarioParty8DM.PNG

In this picture, her eyebrows are a dark skin colour.

DaisyMP8Official.png

In this picture, as well as almost every artwork of her for later games, her eyebrows are either black or a really dark brown.

In Sports Super Stars , there are certain characters that rarerly or never show up at all as opponents in tournament modes depending on the difficulty.

Rosalina rarely/never shows up in the mushroom cup , while she will be a very frequent opponent in the Champions Cup same with Bowser.

In Super Mario Galaxy, penguins get this sort of cowlick on the back of their heads. They didn't have this in previous games.

Swiftie_Luma said:
In Sports Super Stars , there are certain characters that rarerly or never show up at all as opponents in tournament modes depending on the difficulty.

Rosalina rarely/never shows up in the mushroom cup , while she will be a very frequent opponent in the Champions Cup same with Bowser.

Yeah, I think it's really stupid. I'm tired of facing Bowser as the finalist in tennis.

It happens in Golf too. It seems like Power characters are 90% guaranteed to be the last match , particulary Bowser.

Back