Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

Daisy's earrings used to only have five petals on them.

There's something off about Birdo's model in Double Dash, compared to her models in other games. I swear there's something off with her bow, but I just can't place it.

it's the size , i think

Her model was one of the few models altered a bit to be reused in MKWii , along with King Boo and Donkey Kong i think

Speaking of MKWii, I've only just noticed that the CCS is split into the weight classes. Like the light ones are highest on the screen, medium size are in the middle, and heavyweights are on the lower part of the screen.

I didn't notice how many of you guys didn't notice many of these things that you said you didn't notice even though I could notice them

The Koopalings don't have visible scutes on their carapaces, unlike Bowser, Bowser Jr., and Koopa Kid.
700px-NSMBwii_koopalings.png
625px-MP5KoopaKids.PNG

J-Yoshi64 said:
The Koopalings don't have visible scutes on their carapaces, unlike Bowser, Bowser Jr., and Koopa Kid.
700px-NSMBwii_koopalings.png
625px-MP5KoopaKids.PNG
Funnily enough, Bowser didn't have scutes on his shell either when the Koopalings were introduced in 1988.
Kotabe_Kuppa_Illustrations.png
Bowsersmb3.png
BowserSMW1.png

And, even more surprisingly, his current hand-drawn illustrations still miss the scutes:
Bowser_artwork02.png

The scutes on Bowser's shell appeared pretty much in CG artwork of the GCN era, that the Koopalings skipped:
Bowser_and_Bowser_Jr_Bob-Omb_Blast_-_MKDD.png

Mario's ''Thanks for playing'' from MK7 is reused again in Mario Golf World Tour ending , but the ''You are the best haha'' was cut.

In Mario Sports Superstars soccer, characters can juggle the ball if you hold R. Everyone character does a unique animation, and it's cute.

Also, did you know that the blue arrow on top of your character in the soccer mode of Mario Sports Superstars is their stamina meter?

Back