Things you didn't notice before in Mario games

Din's Fire is unaffected by Rosalina's Gravitational Pull.

No matter how you throw Mr. Saturn in SSB4, he will always shatter a full shield.

You can see the Peach Statue from Toad Harbor in N64 Rainbow Road.

Even more impressive, in N64 Rainbow Road a train effectively stops at the building that, according to Super Bell Subway map, should be the Golden Bell station.

In Super Mario Galaxy , Bowser Jr has 2 little fangs in his mouth however he currently and usually only has 1.

I didn't know the toads in Bone-Dry dunes threw coins on the track.

In SSB, DK's Star KO voice gets cut off when you pause the game. And when you resume the game, the voice often sounds weird.

DK's blast KO voice effect also gets weird if you pause right when he hits the blast zone.

Swiftie_Luma said:
In Super Mario Galaxy , Bowser Jr has 2 little fangs in his mouth however he currently and usually only has 1.

He's also a hell of a lot bigger in that game than he normally is.

Until I read it on the wiki, I never noticed the subtle differences in the large bikes in Mario Kart Wii for Bowser, Dry Bowser, and Rosalina (aside from the bigger stars on Rosalina's Shooting Star/Twinkle Star)

In MK8, when crossing the finish line, Link's face becomes happy for half a second. Noticed that in the highlight reel.

After you get 120 stars in Super Mario 64, Yoshi will be available on the roof. That part I knew about because Yoshi's presence in this game is already a notable aspect of this game. What I didn't notice is that there is a spelling error in the text. Instead of asking "Is that really you", he said "IT that really you" (note the capitalised letters that indicated what the game printed out).

Thanks for reading.

the tower to get ot the sky area in world 5 looks like a turd.

Donkey Kong has better vertical endurance than Bowser in all Smash games they have appeared in, despite Bowser being heavier than him.

How come Dry Bones is just a little bit taller than Koopa Troopa? Isn't he supposed to be a skeleton version of him?

That still doesn't make sense that Dry Bowser is heavier than his skin-protected self. He looks bigger.

Princess Zelda said:
J-Yoshi64 said:
Peach's and Daisy's respective heights are the same with or without high heels.

Are they? Peach looks taller to me.

Size_chart.jpg
No no, that's not what I meant (I was worried it'd be interpreted that way.) Peach is most definitely taller than Daisy.
What I meant was, Peach is the same height whether she's wearing high heels or flats. Same goes for Daisy.

Why could I think to word it this was before?

Back