Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

D8TBK0hUcAEZcxz.jpg

https://twitter.com/tokumei_animal/status/1136246718696120321

Personally, these kinds of bosses are kinda unoriginal to me. I mean, you simply take a random Mario enemy and make it big. However some of them like King Boo and King Whomp are pretty iconic and I'm okay with them.

I like how these bosses fit with a theme. You fight normal minions in the level, of course the boss will look like them. It's like complaining that the leader of the turtle tribe is a turtle demon thing. And there's more going on with these designs rather than "bigger". I figure those bosses you deem exceptions just had more opportunities to be bosses, but you'd complain if King Boo was a more recent enemy.

1159181485145.png

Source: https://www.shortpacked.com/comics/2006-08-21-hiimdaisy.png

An old comic back in 2006, it portrayed Daisy as though her only known words are "Hi, I'm Daisy" even though that practically only happened in Double Dash, but I remembered this one so I am sharing this with you guys.

Thank you for reading.

Oh man, I didn't realise that the comic is a bit on the salacious side. If it's for the best I remove the image, then I will remove the it.

Thank you for reading.

I don't think so. It's just a harmless and innocent little joke in my eyes, not meant to be taken seriously. Even if it is taken seriously I can't see how one would perceive an insult in the artist's work.

But that is not mine to decide.

I've seen worst posted around here.

Besides it's Batman.

My favorite parts are Daisy giving directions and laughing at Bowser Jr's social media post.

What's really cool is that Deanna Mustard herself messaged the guy on Instagram to compliment him on this.
D87x6dDU8AAaUIE.jpg

J-Yoshi64 said:
My favorite parts are Daisy giving directions and laughing at Bowser Jr's social media post.

What's really cool is that Deanna Mustard herself messaged the guy on Instagram to compliment him on this.
D87x6dDU8AAaUIE.jpg

that is so pure

Based on this interview and this excerpt:
KT: Waluigi is something that I’m not in charge of, so that’s hard to say. Are you saying that Waluigi and Luigi should team up? He tends to appear in games where Wario appears. I guess we'd have to make a Waluigi mansion for that.

I will post a Waluigi's Mansion fan art:
waluigi_s_mansion_by_ratchetmario-d5x8t5t.jpg

Source: http://img02.deviantart.net/34ce/i/2013/066/3/3/waluigi_s_mansion_by_ratchetmario-d5x8t5t.jpg (original page is gone)
After Wario's missing, Waluigi starts to get worried and decides to search for him. Waluigi faces his biggest horror as he gets to hear Wario was last seen at the mansion where Prof. E Gadd, Luigi and Mario also where last time before they went missing. Going to the mansion, he meets another person, named Professor Wa Gadd, the rival E Gadd. Waluigi gets the Paltergust 4000 and equipment to save his friend and his rivals.

Trough out the game, it turns out Mario & Luigi are possessed by King Boo, who wants to take over the whole universe. Waluigi must take down the possessed brothers in order to make them normal again. Waluigi must save the universe from King Boo, but the most important…

…Save Wario.

Thank you for reading.

Back