Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

Kotaku has commissioned a new comic to celebrate the 25th anniversary of Game Boy Donkey Kong, which was also the year that modern Donkey Kong is taking shape. I would say that the comic is quite delightful, so you should give it a read too.

You can view the rest of the comic at the source link.

ocsgmhvjrhxradfavk8g.jpg

strpw3fbhev48nebfwfg.jpg

swx6esxguaej4op4mfuj.jpg

foqpectugufaqodwy9fb.jpg

Source: https://kotaku.com/25-years-ago-the-super-game-boy-reinvented-donkey-kong-1835524518

Thank you for reading.

image_paint_31.jpg
image_paint_32.jpg

Mario_13_low_res.jpg

barrels_of_fun_72.jpg

(Unsourced because of how suggestive some of the images could be)

I remembered seeing these two images somewhere, and now that I know where they are, I will link them here. Not everybody will think that they are cool, but I am sure there is an audience for these type of fan art.

Thank you for reading.

I'll be on the lookout for those two crooks next time I patrol near Mission Row.

This is by far the best version of the Drake meme I've ever seen.

I can suddenly now picture O' Chunks as a FE Berserker. I mean the games were made by the same people!

Mario isn't happy enough.

Mario be like "Oh God Luigi is gonna get pissed that he has more competition for fabulousness"

Well, that's another door corpse added to the pile.

So like... how much doors exactly are you planning to kick down now? Well you are at least printing money for door manufacturers so you're definitely benefitting some people but still.

Forde said:

So like... how much doors exactly are you planning to kick down now? Well you are at least printing money for door manufacturers so you're definitely benefitting some people but still.

not a door but @4:03

Ray Trace said:
Forde said:

not a door but

Oh lord no...

This fan made a few Mario Odyssey customs,but I post the images of ones that matter to me. :)

https://www.figurerealm.com/customfigure?ns=30&action=creator&id=14188
93340-1-5a2f0b8025f83.jpg

93778-1-5a5a5991935cd.jpg

93339-1-5a2ef25cd98d5.jpg

And who wouldn't want Mario as an Arms fighter?? The rest of you? Awww. :(
88925-2-58cb3f0135e03.jpg

Forde said:

on another note, I do plan on kicking more doors in the future. Remember, Mario's hatred for doors runs deep and I was responsible for deleting Door in MarioWiki years ago

Goddamn hotlinking restrictions

The Terminator said:
Now that is why you shouldn't mess with Bowser Jr.. Look at the poor Toad.
Didn't you say that the reason why you didn't count in Final Fantasy was that there would be so many images and it would lag your device like crazy?

Back