Most Notable Mario Fanart? [Sourcing your images are encouraged]

camp_night_by_bakanohealthy_dbw8mlo-fullview.jpg

Stingby is like "I'm gonna sit here and be freaky and crawl around like real-life bees that randomly land on people".

ddjp4uf-8816e92d-cfc0-4f75-9f02-3a615276d6c8.png

Luigi's practicing his facial expressions in front of a mirror! And that's me!

bow_down_to_the_king__by_earthgwee_dcv7c4s-fullview.png

HAHAHA, MARIO, BE GLAD THE MASTER OF BWAHAHAHA ISN'T WEARING HIGH HEELS.

super_mario_maker_2___micro_goomba_s_tower_by_eggmanfan91_dd7ftxe-fullview.jpg

What are they thinking about, Toadette??

ddovgsa-89295e34-4948-4af1-8bc0-9b44339d4595.png

This looks fine and dandy, but they can't hear each other. How will Mario know if Luigi tells him his fly is down?

Last edited:
de36ddm-cc984895-0515-4cf1-8452-ebc6ce6b051d.png

Birdo pulls off an eggscellent swing. As the image says, you're walking on eggshells: try to not get an egg in your face.

de9rux2-96b26e38-6be2-4c03-8d99-c892c47a3dd5.jpg

Shhhhh don't tell him that I replaced Luigi

de533jd-94458df0-8de0-4cd4-862e-e391610cd91b.png

This party is full of just gut-bursting fun, dontcha think!?? It should be illegal having this much fun and breaking things.

princess_shroob_by_neocyania_ddto34z-fullview.jpg

Exactly how does Princess Shroob manage to acquire such a lavish goblet and a snazzy dress from a dying planet? It doesn't matter: she looks cool and she doesn't care about those questions anyway, just give her some nice juicy Vim energy.

d9zkbi4-f49095b7-9459-41ba-aa5e-af4386ff269b.jpg

Eh? What's this strange green Pokemon? I'm gonna to take its tasty bread. Quick, Vivillon, distract it with an apple!

Mario might be the overall big eater but I've always headcanoned that Luigi devours pizza and this immensely irritates Mario.

(Mario does look a little thin for him in the fanart. He needs the extra pizza, Luigi! :new:)

also @a referee might enjoy this collection
*wheeze* THAT'S OUT OF QUESTION

Anyway here's a Mario as a plucky knight whose hat flies off a little too easily for decent protection, Peach as a good archer (and got pointers from Linkle of course), Luigi as an awful bard that'll provoke ire of the village blacksmith, Yoshi as a nature mage who can probably brew potions to prevent the Roman onslaught, Daisy as a rouge (fortunately not a pirate with a capsized ship), Wario as a brute leading a band of thugs who probably wants to learn to be scared so they can fly, Waluigi as a necromancer (so he can bring up cold and broken WAAAAALUIGIs from the ground), and Bowser that's a black knight of darkness or something, but wants to be a fair match for our heroes by not wearing a helmet like them!

mario_knight_by_katayamay_ddyeevk-fullview.png

peach_archer_v2_by_katayamay_ddyj8jx-fullview.jpg

luigi_bardo_by_katayamay_ddyefkw-fullview.jpg

yoshi_mage_by_katayamay_ddyg7cc-fullview.png

daisy_rogue_by_katayamay_ddzkxzq-fullview.png

wario_the_barbarian_by_katayamay_de4lnnp-fullview.jpg

waluigi_necromancer_by_katayamay_ddyqefa-fullview.jpg

bowser_the_dark_paladin_by_katayamay_de7uiz6-fullview.jpg

I see Luigi is unveiling his inner Chara.

bachelors_by_triplebearden_dd7dcnq-fullview.jpg

Waluigi, that's not a rose! Spit it out before you end up burning the other guys' clothes!

ddzaii0-bb2eda64-1030-4bde-99fc-30ee51e9a6c0.png

Watch where you're winging that suitcase Peach! You might end up hitting Tiara!

fangirling_like____by_paperlillie_d92q12s-fullview.jpg

Peach might like Mario's small form. I'm more like "Stop feeling sorry about yourself and grab that Mushroom so I can stop looking at your ugly form."

hipster_bowser_s_coffee_time_by_hugo_h2p_d82nkbt-fullview.jpg

Bowser, drinking that coffee to get his brain extra ripped for the free Wi-Fi!

Back