Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

It's way too hot here, but I don't really have any way to cool off.

Had to take a behind-the-counter Claritin-D with pseudophedrine because my psych team still hasn't prescribed the Ritalin XR that I need to function on a productive level that doesn't irritate everyone

I'm pretty sure I have undiagnosed whooping cough

woke up to a particularly bad fit of coughing just now. I couldn't breathe and was gasping for air for like 45 seconds until my mom ran over and brought me some water. I've actually had little fits like this (but much less severe; I usually just gasp like once or twice and I'm back to normal) a few times a day for like the last week or so.

I went to Walgreens and then Never Gonna Give You Up started playing :mad:

Joseph said:

lmao walgreens rickrolled you

Joseph said:
are you sure they weren't just promoting luigi's mansion 3??

i have about 20 bug bites. some of them are in... odd locations from my lower back to the back of my legs.

Kanan Matsuura said:
i have about 20 bug bites. some of them are in... odd locations from my lower back to the back of my legs.

mosquito bites? they like biting you multiple times. assholes.

Kanan Matsuura said:
Joseph said:
are you sure they weren't just promoting luigi's mansion 3??
+1

Because a yeah doesn't do it justice.

I'm in the same position as Star right now.

The problem is that I react really badly to bug bites, so they swell up a lot and they itch so much.

Sister and I were in a car accident. Nobody was injured thank goodness but we're both pretty shook up.

Johnny Boy said:
Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, and Toad-My 3 most hated characters, were all giving me shit in Mario Kart and making me lose
i always get punked by isabellas or donkey kongs

woke up sore, might have to skip work outs for today

My back started to hurt on the way home from Maine, followed by getting stuck in traffic for about 30 minutes.

SpinyMaster347 said:
Johnny Boy said:
Metal Mario, Pink Gold Peach, and Toad-My 3 most hated characters, were all giving me shit in Mario Kart and making me lose
i always get punked by isabellas or donkey kongs
They give me problems, but at least Puppy's cute and Donkey Kong is actually one of my favorite characters. Pink Gold Peach is an eyeless recolor that came out of nowhere and has one of the most annoying voices ever who likes to be a problem in VS Race, Metal Mario is an eyeless recolor(why must power-ups be their own separate characters?) who always messes with me in VS Race, and Toad is a problem in both Grand Prix and VS Race no matter who you're playing as who always has to fucking smile at you and go "WHEEEHEEEEEEE!" Can't stand them.

Sylveon said:
My cat died two days ago.

That's fucking all and I still feel like shit.
Cats are often part of you in a way, not just a thing that you feed, so feeling like shit several days after they passed is nothing to be ashamed off.

I also felt bad for a while when our cat passed away.

I accidentally decapitated a fly just now as I was trying to rescue it

The head stuck to my finger and I freaked out and almost broke down

I don't like hurting animals, no matter how big or small, so this upset me quite a bit

I gave him a burial in my garden and am now drinking to his demise

I feel terrible about this, it's as if I've abused my power as the bigger creature :(

Back