Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

I got a fairly bad stomachache at my grandmother's condo today.

I wish this didn't happen, since it makes me nauseous and I have, like, a deathly fear of throwing up.

Ugh my FE7 save just randomly wiped out on me. Fuck bootleg cartridges.

Wow.

What number are we at? 23?

Also, my dad called us entitled and parasites.

Thanks dad.

Go fuck yourself.

effin cockroach was crawling on my face when I woke up

Striker Mario said:
Wow.

What number are we at? 23?
This would be the sixth game in a video game series that began in August 2014. Six games in less than two years

Not even Activision/EA is this bad

Are the sequels any good?? I don't know. It blatantly seems like the creator wants to cash in the popularity as much as possible by emphasizing quantity over quality here.

FNAF 3 was terrible, definitely the worst game in the franchise IMO. I think the series got horrible when the creator/Scott Cawthon decided to make the main focus of the games explaining the lore (which became super inconsistent with what he previously had too) instead of making the gameplay and atmosphere more interesting and engaging than "jumpscare simulator". It was much better when the "lore" was a bunch of easter eggs, based on the principle that things can be more scary when they're not explained in detail for you, since your mind can fill the blanks and put a bunch of stuff that'd creep you out in there.

For example, compare accidentally discovering a minigame that could be connected to the setting's past after dying (FNAF 2) to having to do a bunch of weird shit to start a minigame, which is required to beat the game fully (FNAF 3). Which is a better way to do worldbuilding for the setting?

And the less I say about FNAF 4, the better, besides the fact that it opens up...even more plot holes. Incredible. Not even gonna touch FNAF World or god forbid this other game.

The series went to shit thanks to Game Theory in my opinion, that's when all the fans became obsessed with theorizing about what REALLY happened and Cawthon thought that'd be a great thing to cash in on.

tl;dr I have a lot to say about Five Nights at Freddy's since I actually liked the first and second games and they just became bad after that.

So in our school for accounting class we have to make a "microcompany"(or whatever the term would be, I'm not too familiar with it. "microempresa" as it was presented to us) in teamss. It's mostly hypothetical and not 'actually' happening, but we do have to present how our hypothetical thing would work by making actual sales in school tomorrow(this having been organized a few months ago). So we have to set up our spot. Not my favorite thing to do some manual labor, but eh I need to graduate. And it turns out that there was a scheduled power outage in just our region of the country for today from 8 in the morning to 4 in the afternoon. I was there for 2 hours, only actually did stuff for like half an hour, and the entire time I had to be in the heat without anything like a fan or AC. I was mostly frustrated at how little time was actually used to do things.

was watching the local news and they were talking about HB2. my mom saw it, turned it off, and proceeded to go on a rant about how she hates LGBT news since it reminds her of when I attempted suicide b/c I was "brainwashed into thinking i'm not a guy."

wonderful

i hate waking up in mornings

After having a rough week last week I was hoping that mayyybeee this week would be better.

But then I woke up this morning and realised that since recently I have been so stuck in my studying I missed a tutor meeting and now feel like a horrible, incompetent human being who can't do anything right.

Reyson said:
After having a rough week last week I was hoping that mayyybeee this week would be better.

But then I woke up this morning and realised that since recently I have been so stuck in my studying I missed a tutor meeting and now feel like a horrible, incompetent human being who can't do anything right.
don't feel bad everyone makes mistakes

(except Subaki of course)

Its the fact that the last time I had a tutor meeting I did the same.
I keep missing (mostly un-important but still) meetings and stuff and it annoys me as I usually just totally forget until after its happened.

People yelling at me on Steam workshop for Gmod because they think i'm obligated to fill their requests and that I have to do 100% of what I will say.

I have plans, but plans change over time, and real life gets in the way.

I want people to understand my problem and leave me alone.

Projects in school have really been annoying me lately. I hate how some of them expect me to be creative and artistic when I do them, because I think I should be graded due to how well I know the material, like I usually do in school, and not due to how much of an imaginative streak I have.

Apparently my mom's friend made a comment to her that if I wanted a girlfriend, I would stop posting pictures of my cat on Facebook.

This irritated my mother too.

KPH2293 said:
Apparently my mom's friend made a comment to her that if I wanted a girlfriend, I would stop posting pictures of my cat on Facebook.

This irritated my mother too.

I post gazillions of pictures of my cat too, and posting cat pics is unrelated to relationships.

In other news, I woke up freezing cold because my blankets feel off and my window is open, so I go into the living room just to get colder. Happy summer to me.

F-777 said:
I post gazillions of pictures of my cat too, and posting cat pics is unrelated to relationships.

Exactly! Thank you. And even if it was, that's a very rude thing to say.

KPH2293 said:
F-777 said:

Exactly! Thank you. And even if it was, that's a very rude thing to say.

From New Englander to New Englander, you're welcome.

Ok, so I'm mostly pissed that someone posted this article in a GameFAQs private board:

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/05/17/07/36/young-woman-with-pixie-cut-abused-in-bathroom-after-being-mistaken-for-a-man

and the thing they're most offended about the most? not because some innocent victim with a fancy haircut gets harassed. not because of the disgusting amount of transphobia. they're offended because the article refers to to the woman as "cisgender" and hates the "political correctedness" of using that term.

at least other people called him out in the topic for it.

Yeah, that's exactly what it means.

They think that the term "cisgender" is just a term to be politically correct and that it's just some dumb label, where they want to be described as "normal" instead, which already heavily implies that being transgender isn't being "normal" and therefore would cause further stigmatization against transgendered folk. When in fact, "cisgender" is literally analogous to "heterosexual" yet I don't see any riots over heterosexual being politically correct.

Back