Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

oh my god I feel so fucking dumb right now

I fucking bought a copy of a game on the nintendo website hoping to get a download code to give to a friend but it ended up fucking automatically downloading it to my fucking account

I fucking wasted 40 fucking dollars on a copy of a game I already have god fucking dammit nintendo

Trying to get a poster done up for gf's birthday from vistaprint and I uploaded the wrong image.
Now I have this as a poster and while I'm sure she's ok with hidamari its not what she wants

So I have a hurt ankle. I rolled it twice at camp, and it's still hurting. I have it wrapped right now but it really hurts to walk on it.

ran into some transphobic assholes in a comment section. normally this wouldn't be too bad since i ignore them, but they were actually targeting me

yaaaaaaaaaay

I've signed up for behind the wheel training and Dad wants to cast doubt on how much we want to drive and he starts complaining about how we're adults and we should pay for our own shit and whatever.

Fuck that noise, I had enough commitment to pass the written test, I can pass the behind-the-wheel test no problemo. He also said he'll drop support if we fail the test once, even if we really tried. It's not fair, our brother failed the behind-the-wheel test more than once, why do we get only one chance?

Kanan Matsuura said:
ran into some transphobic assholes in a comment section. normally this wouldn't be too bad since i ignore them, but they were actually targeting me

yaaaaaaaaaay
The comment section for which website, out of curiosity? I know some websites have more conservative nutjobs than others.

Some people in the forest outside of my house apparently though it was a good idea to go hunting deer at 5:30 am, and they woke me up.

Guess who got locked outside for a good 2 hours in the cold rain without a shirt? Me :D

uuuu I went to change my Facebook profile picture and I couldn't decide if I wanted to use the picture of me or me and Matt (my counselor). Then I remembered that I could use the picture of me and Jonathon (my counselor from two weeks ago). Then my mom says "Well Matt might not want to be in your profile picture." so I'm still not sure which one to use.

Help would be appreciated.

Lord Bowser said:
Meta Knight said:
Guess who got locked outside for a good 2 hours in the cold rain without a shirt? Me :D
how come you didn't have a shirt?

[18:40] Meta_Knight back from food i'll take a bath in a sec
[18:40] Meta_Knight but basically
[18:40] Meta_Knight we have a slider door to get in the back right
[18:41] Meta_Knight i have to go take the dog outside to his area
[18:41] Meta_Knight im not wearing a shirt and i figure i'll be back inside shortly
[18:41] Meta_Knight i was just in my pj pants from waking up
[18:42] Meta_Knight we also have a stick in the back door to keep people from breaking in at night
[18:42] Meta_Knight so i kick the stick over to get out like i always to
[18:42] Meta_Knight i step outside
[18:42] Meta_Knight shut the door
[18:42] Meta_Knight and i hear the stick fall back in
[18:42] Meta_Knight there was nothing i could do to get back in
[18:43] Meta_Knight on top of that i had to hear the dog bark constantly
[18:43] Meta_Knight the only time he didnt was the last 5 min or so when i was holding him to try and keep warm from his fur coat

Yay, there's nothing like reading a book about your disorder to make you feel infinitely inferior to everyone else.

ugh my parents want me to do hs registration since it's online and they are apparently incapable of doing anything past google

I tried to do it today but I wasn't able to because I need a code to log in. I asked my mom if she had it and then she got all pissy saying "oh my god I have to do everything around here just give me a break" but like seriously I actually need this for my future

then when we couldn't find it I told her about an event my school is hosting later next week where you could get all of the registration stuff done quickly, and she was all like "oh that's exactly what you want huh to make me look like the dumbass who can't work technology"

just... oh my god

So my download from last night is only 12/2370 MB through, plus it keeps getting errors that it can't "connect to the server."

lost my card so i played it safe and cancelled it

its probably in the house so it'll show up in the dumbest place within the hour.

I lost my USB drive and I wonder where it is and if I lost it for good.

I keep losing, forgetting and misplacing things (like in a daily basis it seems), and it drives me absolutely nuts. Glasses, car keys, Wii Remote controllers, SD cards, cell phones, and even my Mario toys. I often forget my phone in the car and I sometimes misplace the keys right after I park so I end up searching for my keys even though I didn't spend a lot of time out of the car. What's more maddening that my brother says he never forgets his phone in the car and I've forgotten it in the car what seems like once or twice per week

Back