Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Poll Committee
Nothing bad really happened to me today. But my girlfriend has been having a really rough time this week, especially today. She got my care package in the mail, but apparently her mother doesn't support her transition (I used her new name, Eveline, because I'm not a terrible person) and now she has almost no means of contacting me aside from her email. After this, her brother left a bunch of dead cockroaches in her room. What the ####?

Speedrunner Mario

The Speed Demon
1566496422194.png

So, our assignment in Health today was to calculate how many servings of each food group we had today, right? So, My health teacher, Mr. Rogers, asked me why I didn't do anything. I told him that I didn't eat anything today (which was true) since I was too busy. So, Mr. Rogers was kind enough to walk me to the commons (where we get our food for lunch) and get some food. He then walked me to my last class of the day (Affective Skills) and gave me a pardon. What a guy, eh?

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
Protip for any of you that are planning to be parents. If your kids have social anxiety, don't force them to socialize like my dad just did to me. I'm in a no win situation here because I can't get out of it.

Koops

King of cowards.
It doesn't always work. Sometimes, you might actually be trying to socialize with the wrong people and end up even worse, but some other times, you may meet amazing people whom you feel comfortable around.

It's a risk you may have to be willing to take though. If you're mentally strong enough, you should be able to go through. And even if not, the day will come where you will meet the right people.

I speak from experience.

Dr. Eggman

I am the enemy, I will succeed
Do you want to know what breaks more often then Joycons? My laptops charger. It has broken again, so now I need to buy a new one and I can’t use my laptop. The charger itself is terrible, it uses a unique design, and has a magnet inside so it snaps onto the computer.

The laptop now needs to be plugged in permanently at this point, and combined with rather outdated specs I should be able to use it for another year before it needs to be replaced.

Klinsly Cat

I'm the prettiest girl you ever met
Only my little brother will with me on my actual birthday, my mom's doctor has scheduled her surgery on that day, of course, my dad has to drive her home when it ends, aye, bad timing.

Speedrunner Mario

The Speed Demon
Only my little brother will with me on my actual birthday, my mom's doctor has scheduled her surgery on that day, of course, my dad has to drive her home when it ends, aye, bad timing.
Don't worry. Your internet friends (Including me) all wish you a happy birthday!

Joanna Dark

Carrington Institute Top Agent
I burnt my right ring finger in the oven when cooking dinner, but it’s ok now. Hopefully I can get a pair of gloves for this sort of thing soon

Koops

King of cowards.
Ooh, burning your finger sucks.

You have this bubble that is filled with water for some time. I burned my arm two years ago and the mark is still here, although mostly faded.

Shinta

Uh, Ken. Role.
Poll Committee
My shoulder feels like it might be at the very least sprained, if not dislocated. I don't have full range of motion without it hurting insanely badly.

ArchagentEverlasting

Your favorite travel guide gal
Poll Committee
I literally can't formulate sentences and speak anymore. I don't know what the fuck's happening, but I hope a good night's sleep fixes it.

Klinsly Cat

I'm the prettiest girl you ever met
A giant red and blue lizard shown up on my bed and I was scared and while I got my parents to look for it, I threw up, I ended up sleeping on the couch, but my Maine Coon decided to get on my chest and now I have trouble breathing