Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Baby Luigi said:
Ok, so I'm mostly pissed that someone posted this article in a GameFAQs private board:

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2016/05/17/07/36/young-woman-with-pixie-cut-abused-in-bathroom-after-being-mistaken-for-a-man

and the thing they're most offended about the most? not because some innocent victim with a fancy haircut gets harassed. not because of the disgusting amount of transphobia. they're offended because the article refers to to the woman as "cisgender" and hates the "political correctedness" of using that term.

at least other people called him out in the topic for it.
I really don't understand how people are ignorant enough use the term "politically correct." it's literally a term used in a pathetic attempt to demonize actions that any decent human would aprove of. like seriously how are people so...dumb

i love people arguing with me on social media over whether i should exist

(this doesn't relate to the article above btw)

my school has one of these and I saw some kid stick his face in front of the top part (which is meant for filling bottles) and drink from it, like what the actual *bleep*? No way I'm going to use that now.

I woke up this morning to my housemates arguing over a pencil. Yes, a pencil, at six in the morning. Also I'm hoping I'll pass this semester with at least okay grades, assuming that I've been studying real hard. The geography teacher likes to flunk people and that's my worst subject.

I was playing a game of Secret Hitler, and the two people I trusted most were Hitler and the fascist. Ugh.

I have a 100-point English assignment due tomorrow night, where we have to create sensory details for a play that each student created a few weeks ago. For the assignment we have to add images of the scenery, costumes, props, make-up, music, etc. So I e-mailed my teacher this morning with some check-up questions as I'm finishing this up because I wasn't too sure what exactly she was looking for in the images (if we could just find adequate images online and use those), particularly because I'm not an artful person at all. Still haven't heard a thing. It's so frustrating because this assignment, worth 100 points (which literally could be the deciding factor for an A, I'm hoping not in my case because my grade is like a 97.5%, so if I score at least decently I should be okay), is due tomorrow night and I've literally wasted an entire day not being able to work on this. Like it's the day before this is due, I would at least think a teacher would be incredibly on-top of things for such a massive assignment. Maybe I'm asking for too much, idk.

MY ALARM DIDN'T GO OFF SO I WAS BOUND TO BE LATE TO WORK. AS IF THIS WASN'T ENOUGH MY CAR RAN OUT OF WATER WHILE I WAS DRIVING TO WORK AND HAD I WASN'T CARRYING ANY WATER WITH ME SO I HAD TO STOP AT A STORE AND GET A GALLON. NOW I GOT A STRIKE AT WORK

For any other girls past the prepubescent age and gotten their periods, is this normal?

Periods in general suck, as even though I suspected I had one, I didn't notice it until I needed to go to the bathroom at school today. But, when I went to lie down and take a nap today after getting home, I had really really bad lower abdominal pain, most definitely due to the menstrual cramp rather than the food I ate. I had to get up and take acetaminophen to quell it so I could nap easier. However, while I was reading instructions for use on the medication, my pain got so bad that my consciousness lapsed, my vision suffered, and my hearing became extremely fuzzy to the point where I couldn't hear my voice well. I had to go back to lie down, and while I was going back, I was stumbling like crazy, and even my mom had noticed banging noises due to me hitting against a wall. I could barely go back to bed, and my hearing then became a bit staticy. I had to call mom if what I was experiencing was normal, and she said that maybe it was because I skipped a month or two and I should tell the woman doctor about it. I don't want to think there's something wrong with me.

I'm a bit better typing this now, but I'm still experiencing some of that earlier. I don't know if any other girl here has experienced this due to really bad abdominal pain.

my vision and hearing have gotten blurry for a little bit but nothing on that scale

although discounting last month i haven't had my period for 4 months, congrats to me, periods are very dysphoric and i can live without them

That's strange because I didn't experience any of this while I was on my period. So all I could do is assure my sister that it's just a lapse. I recall that periods can really hurt, but can they really be this disorienting?

If I could stop getting periods and give it to someone who actually wants them that would be swell.

Though ovaries are a producer of the hormone estrogen and I quite like estrogen...

i'm pretty sure you're suffering badly magikrazy

living without power stinks immensely

Today, I was out jogging at the speed I normally go at and tripped. I tried to roll over to keep myself from getting scraped and I only felt my knee briefly touch the concrete, so I was hoping that it didn't happen. However, I look at my knee and see the fucking thing that I was hoping not to see. It made me question why sidewalks have to be made of damn rock and wish that I had a fucking dirt path that I could run on. Ugh. So I had to walk my ass back home with my knee burning like hell and I was gripping my palm, trying to keep the small amount of skin that the shitty concrete pulled back. After that, I had to take a cold shower then get band-aids, spray and shit on. So here I am now with that spray and band-aids. Funny enough, I think that it just happened to be that same street where back in 2012 of October when I was first blocked, I fell off of my scooter and injured my arm. Fucking scar is still there

Why does my computer keep freaking resetting its date? Every time this happens, I get this bullshit "your connection isn't secure" EVERYWHERE, why are those certificates dependent on the date of your computer, when you change it back to the normal date it stops showing up.

I can't even set it back without administrator permission aka overcontrolling dad so now I have to bug him to change it back ONCE AGAIN.

Baby Luigi said:
For any other girls past the prepubescent age and gotten their periods, is this normal?

Periods in general suck, as even though I suspected I had one, I didn't notice it until I needed to go to the bathroom at school today. But, when I went to lie down and take a nap today after getting home, I had really really bad lower abdominal pain, most definitely due to the menstrual cramp rather than the food I ate. I had to get up and take acetaminophen to quell it so I could nap easier. However, while I was reading instructions for use on the medication, my pain got so bad that my consciousness lapsed, my vision suffered, and my hearing became extremely fuzzy to the point where I couldn't hear my voice well. I had to go back to lie down, and while I was going back, I was stumbling like crazy, and even my mom had noticed banging noises due to me hitting against a wall. I could barely go back to bed, and my hearing then became a bit staticy. I had to call mom if what I was experiencing was normal, and she said that maybe it was because I skipped a month or two and I should tell the woman doctor about it. I don't want to think there's something wrong with me.

I'm a bit better typing this now, but I'm still experiencing some of that earlier. I don't know if any other girl here has experienced this due to really bad abdominal pain.

I'm so glad I don't get them

You're biologically a boy, this is one of the painful realities of being a biological girl with functional ovaries.

EDIT: forgot you were transgendered, sorry about that

meanwhile i scream because i'm a boy and i do get periods

altho blof, i don't think you should say "transgendered". it sounds really off, but i know you had no malicious attempt

I'm still extremely uneducated on transgenderism, the most experience I have with it is in this forum. So anything I had done is my fault on my lack of education and experience and I'll apologize if I make any bad wording choices on my part.

no that's fine, like i said, you didn't have a malicious intent, i'm just trying to help you out a little bit :)

Back