Rant about bad things that have happened to you today

Dr. Baby Luigi

Mushroom Kingdom's Most Adorable Doctor
Not today, but on other forums, I hate it when people are acting like douchebags and general, and when you call them out for said confrontational behavior, they think you're "no fun".

Also, one time, some douche left a comment in all caps yelling at me for stating that my Steam workshop add-on crashed his game.
 

Paper Iggy Koopa

King Bowser
Ugh, i'm basically f**ked after what happened.

They give us calculators in Algebra I to help us with our work, but i just lost mine today and i cannot find it anywhere. I am in a perturbed mood at the moment but i just have to stick with the punishment.
 

Shinta

RIP Walkazo.
Poll Committee
I got computer problems as soon as I started testing. Yay.

Now I'm waiting on hold. Again.
 

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
Hilda said:
i woke up and there was no milk in the fridge, what a *bleep*ty thing to wake up to.
Wow, describes my experience perfectly. Water is disgusting.
 

Lakituthequick

Celestial Guide
Core 'Shroom Staff
Awards Committee
So yesterday I got my phone back from repairs (it stopped working after four weeks in addition to a non-functioning camera). Cool and all.

So they completely wiped the darn thing. Could be worse. I'm fairly cloud based mostly.

But now I've put Pushbullet on it. Pushbullet sees it as a new device. I can't merge the 'old device' with the new one.

It's just freaking annoying to have the same device in my list twice. I mean they could have used the MAC or IMEI numbers to identify it or something but nooooo. Or offered ways of merging them but noo-hoo.
 

PrinceLarryKoopa88

Larry Koopa
I CAN'T F****** THINK ANYMORE. MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING WORSE! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MY FAMILY I HATE EVERYONE AND I HAVE NO HOPE ANYMORE.
 

Shinta

RIP Walkazo.
Poll Committee
I honestly think I flunked my science test today. My God, if I did flunk I'm going to be so mad at myself...

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I CAN'T F****** THINK ANYMORE. MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING WORSE! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MY FAMILY I HATE EVERYONE AND I HAVE NO HOPE ANYMORE.
No offense, but that's not a reason to hate every person alive.
 

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
i stressed myself too much about someone probably scamming another person in my anti-scammer group and we don't know who it is
 

PrinceLarryKoopa88

Larry Koopa
Charley Dietz said:
I honestly think I flunked my science test today. My God, if I did flunk I'm going to be so mad at myself...

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I CAN'T F****** THINK ANYMORE. MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING WORSE! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MY FAMILY I HATE EVERYONE AND I HAVE NO HOPE ANYMORE.
No offense, but that's not a reason to hate every person alive.
Are you trying to run my life?
 
Love that school is finally winding down, especially with how stressful it always is, and I thought that everything was chill and that it wasn't going to be rough but then today I was preparing for my final project for my Music Theory VI class and I needed to find a piece that was for flute by a composer named Harvey Sollberger. Lo and Behold, basically impossible to get a score without buying it. Spent the past 10 days trying to find it, and made a back-up presentation for tomorrow, but today I was really hoping to finally get a hold of it and instead spent 2 hours with my friends trying to get a copy with no luck. Tomorrow will be a fun day, especially if my grade gets docked because of this shit.
 

Dr. Mario

Mushroom Kingdom's OG Woo Meister
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Charley Dietz said:
I honestly think I flunked my science test today. My God, if I did flunk I'm going to be so mad at myself...

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I CAN'T F****** THINK ANYMORE. MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING WORSE! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MY FAMILY I HATE EVERYONE AND I HAVE NO HOPE ANYMORE.
No offense, but that's not a reason to hate every person alive.
Are you trying to run my life?
Whoa, whoa. Just... calm down. Get off the Internet. It'll help you.
 

Shinta

RIP Walkazo.
Poll Committee
PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
Charley Dietz said:
I honestly think I flunked my science test today. My God, if I did flunk I'm going to be so mad at myself...

PrinceLarryKoopa88 said:
I CAN'T F****** THINK ANYMORE. MY PROCRASTINATION IS GETTING WORSE! I HATE MYSELF I HATE MY FAMILY I HATE EVERYONE AND I HAVE NO HOPE ANYMORE.
No offense, but that's not a reason to hate every person alive.
Are you trying to run my life?
I think you're overreacting here. I'm not going to take this any farther for the sake of not starting a fight, but you should consider LGM's advice.
 

Stargazing

Celestial Guide
Nozomi Toujou said:
i stressed myself too much about someone probably scamming another person in my anti-scammer group and we don't know who it is
literally yelling because turns out, the person who we thought it was types completely different so we don't know who did it

you fucks
just say you took the account and are farming for the person
 

fantanoice

I can see through time
It was pissing with rain and my umbrella disappeared from my handbag and I had two events that I had to walk to

It wasn't that bad but eh, meeting up with your mate who you haven't seen in 3 years because they moved to the states while drenched with water isn't the best
 
Top