If you could erase 1 character from existence who would it be?

TheFarmboy said:
Geno, Fawful, and Pink Gold Peach.

(I'm gonna get burned on the stake for the first two choices.)
Not on this board at least.

Baby Rosalina is so contradictory.

I think Baby Rosalina was the final nail in turning Rosalina into "just another princess" for me. Although I still like Rosalina more than I like Peach.

If two Mario characters had to die, I'd pick Waluigi and Petey Piranha. Waluigi would be eaten by Petey, who would then die of indigestion.
-3Dejong

GalacticPetey probably would be an entirely different person.

I think they're both fine alternatives, but I do like "GalacticKingBoo" for some reason.

GKB is too similar to GKI imo.

I'd have to say Fawful as well, so Farmboy isn't the only one with such an opinion.

tough question, while I don't like every character from the Mario games, I don't have the heart to eliminate anyone if given the opportunity.

Wait a minute... WAIT A MINUTE!!!

STARLOW was in Paper Jam??? What???

No!

No, this is unacceptable! :mad:

Not that I have much faith left in the future of the Paper Mario series anyway, but... god, this is the last straw. Keep that spiteful little ball of hate out of and away from the Paper Mario continuity. Just stop making these abominable additions. At this point this constitutes as desecration of the deceased.

Walkazo said:
Baby Rosalina. As if her image as an ageless mystical goddess wasn't torched enough by her paling around with everyone - but then they had to go and turn her into a dang baby. Ugh.

This. Baby Rosalina feels like a parody of the pointless baby filler characters. But it's both hilarious and sad how she doesn't have anything tongue-in-cheek about her. What were they thinking?

Dr. Alphys said:
Not that I have much faith left in the future of the Paper Mario series anyway, but... god, this is the last straw. Keep that spiteful little ball of hate out of and away from the Paper Mario continuity.
I don't think of Paper Jam as a Paper Mario game. It's a Mario and Luigi game with paper guest stars.

Ryu said:
Walkazo said:
Baby Rosalina. As if her image as an ageless mystical goddess wasn't torched enough by her paling around with everyone - but then they had to go and turn her into a dang baby. Ugh.

This. Baby Rosalina feels like a parody of the pointless baby filler characters. But it's both hilarious and sad how she doesn't have anything tongue-in-cheek about her. What were they thinking?

It doesn't even reflect her backstory in SMG1.

what are you fuckers talking about

baby rosalina is nintendo's nod to us

GalacticPetey said:
Dr. Alphys said:
Not that I have much faith left in the future of the Paper Mario series anyway, but... god, this is the last straw. Keep that spiteful little ball of hate out of and away from the Paper Mario continuity.
I don't think of Paper Jam as a Paper Mario game. It's a Mario and Luigi game with paper guest stars.

Yeah, but if paper characters can go from their universe to the M&L one, then technically Starlow could go into the paperverse too. That's some scary shit, man.

Welp, I'm not sleeping tonight.

Glowsquid said:
what are you fuckers talking about

Eh, should have picked Baby Waluigi tbh

Dr. Alphys said:
Eh, should have picked Baby Waluigi tbh

chinese bootleg plush manufacturers tainted him

YoshiCookie said:
Striker Mario said:
I think those that do active harm are even worse.

You know, like Miis.

Miis do active harm!?
They ruined Fortune Street, Mario & Sonic, King K. Rool, and Mario Tennis Open.'

Dark ProtoMan said:
Dr. Alphys said:
* Starlow hate*

What's your problem with Starlow? Yeah, she's a jerk to Luigi, but that's really about it.
She has long overstayed her welcome and she's as funny as a wet towel smacking your face when she isn't nagging.

Chiaki Nanami said:
Glowsquid said:
what are you *bleep*ers talking about

when can i play diaper duty

ninty pls make it happen

i'd actually play that if that means baby luigi gets to star in a game

Back