If you could erase 1 character from existence who would it be?

Erase Baby Rosalina from existence. There's no reason for her to exist. People thought Baby Daisy was bad (I personally like her as a character), but Baby Rosalina is stupid. If it weren't for her, I'd say Pink Gold Peach. Both of these characters should not exist.

memoryman3 said:
To be fair, no one really wants to be Peach's partner.

???

Peach has the most partners in games.

First Yoshi in Mario Party , then Toad and then Daisy ; Sometimes Mario is even paired up with Peach.

I would say is quite the opposite.

Cheeze said:
Erase Baby Rosalina from existence. There's no reason for her to exist. People thought Baby Daisy was bad (I personally like her as a character), but Baby Rosalina is stupid. If it weren't for her, I'd say Pink Gold Peach. Both of these characters should not exist.

Agreed, and this is coming from a baby fan

memoryman3 said:
To be fair, no one really wants to be Peach's partner.
Not unless you go on DeviantArt.

I'd be Peach's partner.

I'd do many things to with her.

Probably Baby Wario or Draggadon (who shouldn't've been in Color Splash.)

Er, Draggadon? That's a pretty random choice.

Well, I guess it you have to erase a character, might as well make it one people are neutral on.

The King of all Mario RPGS said:
Probably Baby Wario or Draggadon (who shouldn't've been in Color Splash.)

Not sure why Draggadon. It's just a random monster.

metal mario, pink gold peach, and funky kong

funky kong and metal mario are just annoying, and pink gold peach is completely pointless.

Jim Perry said:
>implying PGP is pointless but Baby Rosalina isn't

i completely forgot about her, mostly because she's so pointless. i really, really, don't like rosalina.

mettyton said:
Jim Perry said:
>implying PGP is pointless but Baby Rosalina isn't

i completely forgot about her, mostly because she's so pointless. i really, really, don't like rosalina.
Well, if you liked Rosalina, you would probably have an even worse opinion on Baby Rosalina, as she has hardly anything to do with the actual young Rosalina seen in her storybook.

Back