Upcoming Game Catalog

plz sign up for bsg mafia; I'll probably lob out PMs to people I know who play regularly enough soon

the sun returns

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=36398.0

hosting a low-maintenance mafia starting this sunday at the latest and going for 4-7 days if anyone is interested; it's just lynches and day powers. i'm looking for 11 people who want to play mafia game asap and can be consistently active. unlike last time the phases will be 24 hours long so you don't have to be THAT active but still.

Jakob said:
consistently active

I'd love 11 consistently active players too. Although, I suppose I can't talk.

Jakob said:
the sun returns

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=36398.0

hosting a low-maintenance mafia starting this sunday at the latest and going for 4-7 days if anyone is interested; it's just lynches and day powers. i'm looking for 11 people who want to play mafia game asap and can be consistently active. unlike last time the phases will be 24 hours long so you don't have to be THAT active but still.

guys if ur looking for a quick mafia game that will start and end in like a week then i still need four more players :waluigi:

EIMM2 needs 1-7 more players before it can actually happen.

People sign up please.

UPDATED!

Nysic's Meme-ish Mafia, Everyone is Mafia Mafia II and Longest Day, Shortest Mafia has both commenced, and have been removed from this list. Some of the bolds have been changed/removed, such as the start dates for Dragon mafia and Dota Mafia, as well as the temp-ban status on FE.

Battlestar Galactia Mafia, hosted by Anton and Meta Knight, has gotten all the sign-ups!!! Replacements are highly encouraged, and it will plan to start mid-April. Don't miss out!

ARFU Mafia still exists and it still needs a few players. Same goes for Community Mafia, which has been bumped a ton, so see if you are still interested in that game!

Check out the thread Tucayo's Wacky Mafias and go support Tucayo on the next theme he'll be hosting on here! Tucayo is an excellent host, and I'm sure all of them will be worthwhile, but feedback is always nice.

Let me know if there is anything missing from this list, and I'll be sure to take care of it.

Sorry for the month and a half wait! A lot of issues on my part, so thank you for your patience.

Battlestar Galactica mafia is currently happening! If you are in it, friendly reminder that you should try to stay active with that. Shameless plug for Steven Universe Mafia, which is finally crawling out of the grave.

Friend Mafia has a new information in it! Definitely check out the game! Hosted by Roy and Gabby.

Tantusar has made a thread for OBNT Mafia II! The first one went well, so if you were a part of that or wish you had been, check it out!
Likewise, Star Mafia by Stargazing has been made! This is his 4th Mafia game, 3rd on his own, so make sure to see if you're interested!
Packy Mafia 2, by Packy, is sequel to Packy Mafia, which was well-recieved. Don't miss out!
MCD is hosting Gravity Falls Mafia, which will be worthwhile if you love the awesome show.
Adding to the new game block, The Longest Day, The Shortest Mafia 3, hosted by GBAToad, will happen in August, straight to video!
TWM: Dead/Living Mafia is another game. Tucayo, whose game from 2013 won best Mafia game in Mario Awards 2015, is hosting this, so it's bound to be excellent!
Last one of the new games: Rick and Morty mafia! Mr. Bones will be hosting this game that will be *burp*based on the excellent show! Don't *burp*miss out!

With that, we are up to date! Check the OP to see what other games are on the list. There are ton of excellent games out there that could be awesome, groundbreaking games that needs YOUR support, whether helping by signing up or supporting the game via suggesting players that may be interested. So many of these games are so close, so see if you want to join any (contact the host if the game is a bit older if they are still planning to host it).

Ooh, Gabby and I got our own paragraph. You guys should check that out, I can tell it's going to be fun before it even starts.

Back to the Future Mafia is a thing now, please sign up

More info in the thread.

http://www.marioboards.com/index.php?topic=36767.0

Dead/Living Mafia needs only four more players and then we can start. Please sign up, a game like this needs players for the mechanic to work best!

Hammer Mafia has begun and we're already into Night 1 so its still not too late to join in if you want!

I'm looking for a few replacements, I'm already desperately in need of one at least because we had a drop-out and this game relies on a bit of activity!

That being said:
- 96 hour day phases offer plenty of time for discussion and the formation of majority lynches.
- 24 hour night phases mean that we'll return to regular discussion ASAP
- The hammervote system is already paying dividends with reads and discussion!

If you or anyone you know would be interested in joining in with the intent to start immediately, then please either message me or post in the lounge thread of the game! :ashley:

OH GOD MY LEG IS ON FIRE AAAAAnot really its the Upcoming Games Catalog

gonna go back and do a bit more advertising because I'm a desperate loser who is tired of seeing the mafia board so dead atm

RhHJsrj.gif
ATTENTION GRABBING FONT
RhHJsrj.gif

hopefully that works

The Longest Day, The Shortest Mafia 3 has 9/15 placements filled and is guaranteed to be the best, and last, Longest Day Shortest Mafia I've hosted yet!

Why is that?:

- More roles! In addtion to TLDTSM2's role list, I've added three new roles that make this game more role madness then the others, which will make things more interesting!
- More players! With (hopefully) 15 players, and no /boring/ night phases, discussion should be ample! If you're looking for a game to practice your reads, scumtells or even your day game as scum then there's no better game than this!
- Longer day phases! No more rushing to finalise a target in 24 hours, with double the phase length there should be more than enough room for debate!
- It's in spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace!
- I might even hand-draw the role cards if you're into that fancy stuff ooooOOOOooooH~!
- Exclamation marks!

If you or anyone you know would be interested in signing up, then please post in the lounge thread of the game! :waluigi:

^^^^
update? Only 3 spots are left! grab them now!

might as well pull a gbatoad and blatantly advertise too

Another Kirby Mafia is getting really close to the necessary number of sign-ups needed to play - only 2 more needed! However, that doesn’t mean sign-ups will be locked then; I would love to have up to three additional people sign up after the minimum requirement is met, so there's technically 5 spots left.

AKM is the first game that I've ever hosted, and to help me out with balancing and all that fun stuff, I forced obligated begged was able to get Meta Knight to help me as a co-host. I'm planning to start this after Awards Mafia VI finishes up, though I may start a little earlier if it ends up running really late and if the majority of players agree to it.'m hoping the game runs smoothly and hope that everyone has fun playing!

:swim: :sleep:

Lord Bowser said:
might as well pull a gbatoad
yes make this a thing, promote your games

Can you please add Pokémafia to the list? It's the first game I've ever hosted, and I hope people will like it. It's a 10 player game with 2 scums and 8 townies.

I'm going to host my first mafia game sometime. Can't specify when, but hopefully we can do it before the end of the year. I scratched the Altonia Files idea, but trust me when I say this isn't one you'll want to miss!

Back