post any random Mario thought on your mind

Yep, definitely Luigi. You can make out the facial features if you look hard enough.

Well even then, that's the same guy who dropped the hammer on Luigi's head at the end of the game and accidentally slipped off the chains in the beginning and landed on Stuffwell.

I love to headcanon him as extremely uncoordinated so he's pretty bad at sports because of it.

Will we ever know what happened between Wario and his mother?

I don't like to tell this to anyone, but Wario Chevalier's mother treated him... very badly when he was young. Eventually his mother kicked him out of the household and he was homeless for 15 years. At age 30, he broke free of his addictions and got a job, eventually renting an apartment. A couple years later, he auditioned for a part in a video game and became a celebrity as he portrayed the nemesis to the cruel yuppie Mario Mario. At age 44, he tracked down his mother, and after seeing Wario's amazing success, became immensely proud of him. She now lives in a guest room in his home in St. Petersburg so there is a happy ending to all that.

I don't like to tell this to anyone, but Wario Chevalier's mother treated him... very badly when he was young. Eventually his mother kicked him out of the household and he was homeless for 15 years. At age 30, he broke free of his addictions and got a job, eventually renting an apartment. A couple years later, he auditioned for a part in a video game and became a celebrity as he portrayed the nemesis to the cruel yuppie Mario Mario. At age 44, he tracked down his mother, and after seeing Wario's amazing success, became immensely proud of him. She now lives in a guest room in his home in St. Petersburg so there is a happy ending to all that.

why did I say that. I'm sorry guys, I was not feeling well those last couple days. Anyways, I stumbled upon an official, still-in-production Mario chess set, and creepy figurines, very dated theming, and nausea-inducing price aside ($70?!), there is very cool artwork for Bowser on the tin, I've never seen it anywhere. Could Nintendo possibly have made artwork just for a chess game? Probably not, but I have no clue where it's from.
SuperMario_ch_3dbt_web.jpg

Anyways, I stumbled upon an official, still-in-production Mario chess set, and creepy figurines, very dated theming, and nausea-inducing price aside ($70?!)

Fun fact: my ex owns this set since he's a big chess nerd. I believe he got it for about $35 at a Walmart. The figurines aren't the worst things ever, but the paint jobs can be the tiniest bit scuffed and they feel incredibly light. Bowser is the heaviest of all of them, obviously, but even he can barely compare to the weight of the pieces in the fancier chess set my ex owns.

As for the art, I found it on the gallery for Bowser on the wiki and it appears to have been originally from Mario Party DS according to the label.

Nah we don't need lootboxes in Mario games.

EDIT: Was responding to some SEO juice spammer and my statement holds true in that we don't need lootboxes in Mario games.

Last edited:
I don't think it's explicitly confirmed to be identical or fraternal (and yes that's really the only way to confirm twin type, you can't really tell from just looking at twins or if they were born the same time, some fraternal twins look identical for example). Our MarioWiki page on the Super Mario franchise page does mention it but there's no source anywhere if I search "fraternal" in MarioWiki, so I'll remove it for now until it is sourced.

Back