post any random Mario thought on your mind

The Crowdfarter website is gone, how am I going to annoy Wario by poking him now?

Would Bowser be less cool if he was called "Binbinba" in Japanese

it sounds really funny but kuppa sounds really funny too so
This entire time I thought bit was like a corruption of kappa. Didn't know if was just a Japanese pronunciation of a Korean rice-soup dish I've eaten lmao.

Nintendo really was lazy when coming up with these japanese names.
Kuppa kinda sounds like "cup" so it's just funny for me.
How are these lazy, though? So you understand the Japanese....?

Reactions: zel
This entire time I thought bit was like a corruption of kappa. Didn't know if was just a Japanese pronunciation of a Korean rice-soup dish I've eaten lmao.

How are these lazy, though? So you understand the Japanese....?
Well, maybe.
Take Bullet Bill for instance, who is not on the list.
His japanese name is Killer.
How was that allowed in a K I D S game.

japan has different values of waht is considered acceptable for kids (some mario manga outright has peepees), and plus to them that is a word in another language and doesnt have the same impact
and plus im sure other games outright mention the word "kill" internationally anyway but idk what

I love the side games in Warioware 1, I could play Paper Plane, Jump Forever and Skate all day.
On the same note, I am also entranced by the Game and Watch Gallery games modern mode and the Ball game on the SMB Game and Watch, these are some few instances I care about high scores because I simply want to play longer, something so simple is so fun

Still, the Offroader's off-road stat is not good enough for off-road drifting, which pretty much means that using off-road shortcuts without a mushroom or star is a bad idea.

And speaking of drifting, the Offroader has the worst drift stat among all karts in the game, only having a slightly better drift stat than the Phantom. This makes it clunky to control despite its high handling stat.

And speaking of drifting, the Offroader has the worst drift stat among all karts in the game, only having a slightly better drift stat than the Phantom. This makes it clunky to control despite its high handling stat.

Still better than what the Jetsetter has working against it. But frankly, outside of the Flame Runner and Honeycoupe, most of Mario Kart Wii's large vehicles range from average to poor with their overall potency.

Still better than what the Jetsetter has working against it. But frankly, outside of the Flame Runner and Honeycoupe, most of Mario Kart Wii's large vehicles range from average to poor with their overall potency.

Similarly, a good portion of Mario Kart Wii's small vehicles have high stat totals, despite their low weight and/or speed. For example, the Quacker and Bit Bike, which have the best acceleration and best handling in the game respectively but are the lightest vehicle and slowest vehicle respectively, still have high stat totals despite the latter having average drift. Same goes for the Cheep Charger and Booster Seat, which have the best acceleration and best handling among all karts respectively but are the lightest kart and slowest kart respectively.

Last edited:
Similarly, a good portion of Mario Kart Wii's small vehicles have high stat totals, despite their low weight and/or speed. Case in point, the Quacker and Bit Bike, which have the best acceleration and handling in the game respectively, but are the lightest and slowest vehicles respectively. They still have high stat totals despite the latter having average drift.

The one thing that really hurts is when vehicles with good stat totals are considered garbage, all because of their low top speeds. And this is not just a Mario Kart Wii dilemma either.

The one thing that really hurts is when vehicles with good stat totals are considered garbage, all because of their low top speeds. And this is not just a Mario Kart Wii dilemma either.

It's not just low top speed that makes people consider vehicles with high stat totals garbage. Low weight and/or drift can also make people think that way. Same goes for some vehicles with middling stat totals due to low drift. Inversely, vehicles with low stat totals are considered good because of their high speed, weight, and/or drift.

It's not just low top speed that makes people consider vehicles with high stat totals garbage. Low weight and/or drift can also make people think that way. Same goes for some vehicles with middling stat totals due to low drift. Inversely, vehicles with low stat totals are considered good because of their high speed, weight, and/or drift.

Too bad that the Jetsetter and Spear are hindered by low drift values. In fact, even though the Spear's drifting is better than that of the Dolphin Dasher, the latter does handle sharp turns better.

On a similar note, in Mario Kart 7, the Slick and Gold Tires offer the strongest ground speed boost, but suffer from bad handling (tied with the Monster and Red Monster), AND the worst off-road stats of any tire part. In that game, you either need high handling to counter low off-road, or high off-road to counter low handling. And while you can have good handling and good off-road with the Wood tires, only the Monster and Red Monster can drift on normal off-road terrain.

But unlike in Mario Kart Wii, there are more factors to keep in mind in Mario Kart 7. For starters, the Tiny Tug is among the best kart bodies when it comes to underwater performances, despite being among the slowest bodies out of water.

For starters, the Tiny Tug is among the best kart bodies when it comes to underwater performances, despite being among the slowest bodies out of water.

That reminds me of the Frog Suit, which is considered by many to be one of the worst Mario power-ups due to it making you move very slowly on land. However, it makes you swim faster in water.

Ah, playin N64 with my old man. Memories.

Ok just saying in his official art lemmy either looks dead inside or overly happy-
That's kinda suspicious (we don't say sus here)

lemmy are you alright

Back