post any random Mario thought on your mind

Lemmy's the best koopaling change my mind

Luigi probably wants to, but then it'll make the wall-trembling arguments surrounding the nameplate of their house even worse. Mario might even get debrotherized, become an ex-brother.

But lemme check their in house
800px-PMTTYD_Marioshouse.png

Nope, they're still arguing
Oh_Brother_6.jpg

There is no easter bunny, there is no tooth fairy,

And there is no Super Mario 65.

Edit: To be not off topic, I actually always thought Super Mario 65 was Super Mario Sunshine, Super Mario 66 being Super Mario Galaxy, and then it repeats.

The following is a joke.

Stop posting about Among Us.

Last edited:
That's the codename for Super Mario 64 Last Impact :P

Oh wow somebody actually remembers that game.

Was that the crappy fanhack where the plot was a rip off of Majora's mask and you fought a repainted haunter as the final boss?

lol why was there even a plot for a romhack

iirc they never even gave the villain a name

Maybe they did but definitely not like, actually ingame lol. From what I've seen my brother play of it it's just your average mario 64 hack but with much jankier shit, and considering how 64 controls...

Do you think that Goombas were like 3rd class of toads while toads were 1st class toads and were citizens of the mushroom kingdom before Peach made a high tax on lots of stuff. So they teamed up with bowser to start a Rebelion or Revolution but Mario always prevents that and Yoshi gets away with Tax Fraud

Do you think that Goombas were like 3rd class of toads while toads were 1st class toads and were citizens of the mushroom kingdom before Peach made a high tax on lots of stuff. So they teamed up with bowser to start a Rebelion or Revolution but Mario always prevents that and Yoshi gets away with Tax Fraud
I actually think Goomba's and Koopa's were once citizens of the Mushroom Kingdom but switched to Bowser's side because they wanted to get revenge for how poorly they were treated.

Racist Toads.

no thanks i dont enjoy thinking about the concept of racism or other kinds of discrimination in the mario universe. theres enough of it in the real world

anti-toad propaganda smh

toads just can't catch a break 😔

I feel if Nintendo is especially daring they could try to input social commentary. Y'know, isn't it a weird setup that Toads are ruled by a minority species. And why the games make them feel so complacent toward that? You sure there aren't any Toads who think something is off, and maybe they're distrustful of Peach's intentions. Why isn't a Toad ruler? Where is Toadsworth? Is Peach's rule advanced for the Toad cause or more for the human cause? What if conspiracy spreads that Toads are the "mandated" ruling species all along and they should rebel. Again *maybe* not the most appropriate for a standard Mario game but a good fanfic writier could write something compelling about this.

Maybe Peach has Toad genes? That would empower her to preside over a kingdom of Toads.

a good fanfic writier could write something compelling about this.

You're an intelligent, sensible writer. You know, just saying... :v

no thanks i dont enjoy thinking about the concept of racism or other kinds of discrimination in the mario universe. theres enough of it in the real world

I remember playing Super Mario Run and trying to get an equal number of Toad colours in Toad Rally to prevent minority discrimination.

Last edited:
That Super Mario show had bad script and bad animation but it had some good ideas and had some funny moments. People think that Nipper Plant is cursed but I found it a good juxtaposition between its generally docile, unassuming, look and then they decided to make it a toothy drill sergeant. Might not be intentional but it got a smirk from me.

Back