post any random Mario thought on your mind

I can't hear the chorus of this song without thinking of Mario.

I was always unsettled by how Urchins literally just die in NSMBWii after you freeze them and they break free.

Like, they don't tumble off the screen as other enemies do. They just shut their eyes forever and begin sinking, slowly, to the bottom.

Wait goombas are super easy to defeat. That is because they never had any fighting experience.How do I know
To do research on my thought I watched Game Theory and I just happened to find one about Toad and they made my idea a joke
Game Theory Video
(talks about brian eating parasites[probaly gross to someone with a BRIAN])

and why is everyone talking about the super show! I used to love the cartoons and I like them still they hold great meme formats.
If it was my comment about the live-action movie its because I regretted watching this movie
7e760142-2020-4a66-9202-00b407b5b0bc_1.a68093d61bcc89d8eb815e1469434574.jpeg

Last edited:
SPM_Sacre.png

I was ranting about this character in Super Paper Mario to my sister the other day and yeah he completely sucks. He's an out-of-nowhere offensive French stereotype just for the sake of it (no other Flipfop Folk are representing stereotypes of other nationalities), his existence is pointless other than to cause people to cringe, he talks in an eye-bleeding stereotypical French manner, AND he's called "Sacre" (and has a counterpart called "Bleu), stemming from a phrase people who think French people talk like say.

The only way he could be more offensive is if he was a coward or if he talks about surrendering.

To paraphrase Bad Comedian, "Baguettes, art, snails, cheese... What else can the French talk about!?"

Been playing through Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga after I managed to find a working charger for my GameBoy Advance SP. I've been having loads of fun playing it! Though, at the same time, it saddens me that we'll likely never get another M&L entry, at least not like the ones we're used to, since AlphaDream's bankruptcy and prompt shutdown... 😭

I recently finished partners in time and I was waiting for a remake.And know I know they cant make another one.

SPM_Sacre.png

I was ranting about this character in Super Paper Mario to my sister the other day and yeah he completely sucks. He's an out-of-nowhere offensive French stereotype just for the sake of it (no other Flipfop Folk are representing stereotypes of other nationalities), his existence is pointless other than to cause people to cringe, he talks in an eye-bleeding stereotypical French manner, AND he's called "Sacre" (and has a counterpart called "Bleu), stemming from a phrase people who think French people talk like say.

The only way he could be more offensive is if he was a coward or if he talks about surrendering.

I mean, that is a stereotype but I wouldn't really call it offensive. He's just a painter.

I find reducing being French to a stereotypical trait is an example of poor character writing (a cheap, flimsy crutch for distinguishing characters) and having a painfully unimaginative sense of humor, but maybe that's just me.

I mean, yeah, Broque Monsieur is one thing but at least they kept the French moniker to his dialogue, even if it is cringy as hell, but this character ups the ante all the way up the wazoo, hence why I find it offensive.

I mean sure, it's a cheap joke thats not really very funny but I don't see how it's any more offensive than say, portraying canadians as plaid wearing drunken lumberjacks who call everyone hosers and say "eh" every 30 seconds.

Well, sir, I've personally been to Canada myself and as far as I know, literally everyone is a lumberjack with plaid hockey sticks branded EH, playing hockey on frozen maple syrup rinks, so that "stereotype" holds up.

If it's live-action DO NOT BUY IT. There is a reason why it's only 50 cents.
Here is a picture of a goomba(left) and a goomba from the movie(right).
1200px-Goomba_-_MarioPartyStarRush.png
images (71).jpeg

absolutely buy it if it's only 50 cents

movie is hilariously bad

also . i mean theres only other one out there that isnt live action and i severely extremely doubt thatd be going for 50 cents

I find that movie hilarious. For all the wrong reasons.

Hell it's even funnier knowing that the bros actor's were drunk half the time on set.

B8pe3Nm.jpg

I feel bad for the kids who watched the movie back when it was made. Parents see Mario Movie in a store buy it for the kid as a surprise. Then the kid watches it and sees some questionable stuff. anywho bet you this was the pitch meeting.
Left is bowser and right is goomba but they have giant eyes for some reason

Back