post any random Mario thought on your mind

Thats an accurate assessment of Daisy if that is true.

Developers don't need to tell me that they think Baby Luigi isn't special enough to make him playable in the likes of Mario Tennis Open and Mario Kart Arcade GP DX. 😪

you ever think about mario is missing koopaling voices..... all of them are extremely unfitting and also hysterical (besides wendy whose voice fits fine enough)
and keep in mind how they actually look in game
MIMMSDOSLarryKoopaSprite.png
MiMDOSWendy.png
MiMDOSIggy.png
MIMMS-DOSRoyKoopaSprite.png
MiMDOSLudwig.png

(no sprite for morton or lemmy, but lemmy is on the back cover)
this is the actual funniest thing

I been watching some Chinese animation and this one straight out has SMB1 lose a life jingle unedited in it
I wonder if this one got Nintendo's permission considering another one used Jump Up Super Star's melody, I still recommend watching this one though

noki bay is probably my least favorite world in sunshine .. the underwater controls are actually the worst and the air meter is stressful, and my least favorite part is probably the fact that theres basically no npcs to talk to. as you all know i frickin adore sunshine npcs so yeah... but for real though check this out, hte npcs we have (that you can Talk To) are:
• the noki elder
• his grandson
• this random mama noki that only appears in episode 8 and makes more appearance in frickin Pinna Park
• The raccoon who has the same dialogue for most episodes why is the raccoon there why couldnt that have been a noki too
• il frickin piantissimo I Guessssssssss
four/five total! in practice you only really get dialogue from two of them! compare to pianta village which is similar in concept, and, not counting the chuckster subarea, has like, 30 piatnas to talk to. plus add il piantissimo for 31 .

However what i can say about noki bay is that i love the music, it looks really fickin pretty, and also... i remember on epsiode 5 i just kinda activated odyssey brain, hecked around and got all over the place for no reason instead of racing The Plantiest and it was actually really fun! one of the few stadout moments of sunshine where i found The Gameplay Part a lot fun. the lore is also preddy interesting
i have no idea what my favorite world is on the contrary. pianta village is a lot of fun with the npcs but most of the shines are pain (the goopy inferno.........) then again this also applies to the entire game

It didn't, but too many people were posting nonMario-related things so

I believe that it was a moderator who did the deed (changing the topic title), because the topic creator did not feel like doing it even when posts unrelated to Mario started emerging.

Thank you for reading.

was writing down dialogue for ricco harbor (just finished) and i just spotted this pianta with actually a really nice appearance. very delightful !
2021060501161200_c.jpg

this isnt something i think too often about specific sunshine npcs actually (but there ARE a few other instances) and either way this one just really stood out to me
even more notably enough i dont even like how the dresses look but this one pulls it off she does

Picked up a couple more Mario Figures in the last couple of days, all of the figures are in the "4-inch" scale from Jakks Pacific. I picked up Green Toad, Red Toad, Green Yoshi, and Metal Mario, Red Toad and Green Yoshi are both from an eBay auction. I also am getting a Bowser plushie (the one from Build A Bear, I love plushies) and am expecting the Mario Encyclopedia within the next week or so. I've also been digging out a bunch of my old Mario stuff I had as a kid like strategy guides and things like that. I'm surprised that I was able to save so much from my past.

Also, I want more Koopas. I need more Koopas. Red-Shelled really since I got two green ones for now.

Back