post any random Mario thought on your mind

Marie Antoinette

La Reine de France
So like what exactly is the Mario Madness on the cover for Super Mario Bros. 2 supposed to be exactly? A tagline for the game? A failed subtitle that no one paid attention to because the game was always marketed as either Super Mario Bros. 2 or even just Super Mario 2 and not Super Mario Bros. 2: Mario Madness?

Am I overthinking this? Yes.

Dreamcap Captain R

a sleepy enby, splashmouse
Birthday gear in Dream Team doesn't seem to do anything for my birthday despite its claims.
No change in stats, no noticeable difference in power in battle, not even any mention of a pow boost.
I'm a little disappointed, tbh was hoping for a celebratory cosmetic effect in battle, or for Starlow on the field to randomly say upon starting the game something like "Hey this is random but I feel like it's someone's birthday today... so just in case.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!"

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
Count Cannoli is my favorite character in the Wario franchise besides Wario himself, which is ironic because I ate a cannoli once and it tasted disgusting.

Koopa con Carne

Cockroach Koopa
Yeah... Man, I really wish Wario's car appeared in another game where you can drive it.

*Ukiki's paw activates. The car becomes available in Mario Kart Tour, exclusively as a gift for Gold Pass subscribers in only one tour, and has the Rocket Start Plus skill (which renders it basically useless).*

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
It disappoints me so much that you can only drive Wario's amazing car in like one game that no one plays that much anymore and is hard to get.
You also need a big ol heavyweight with you to drive it, so no Baby Bros on the car antagonizing Warios on a Goo-Goo Buggy

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
Mario Kart 9 (or would they call it 10?) should have a new battle mode taking notes from Mario Party 5's Super Duel Mode. (And of course have the classic battle mode too)
I feel like a tank style mode kinda clashes with the higher speed and control of Mario Kart though. Not sure how they'll fit something like that in.

MightyMario

Feed me.
I feel like a tank style mode kinda clashes with the higher speed and control of Mario Kart though. Not sure how they'll fit something like that in.
It could work similar to Mario Kart Double Dash or Crash Tag Team Racing with one person driving and the other person firing the weapons.

Penguin Mario

🐧Penguins. Lots of them.🐧🐧🐧🐧
What spinoffs are we even getting? Paper Mario missed it, but it's already a given, isn't it?

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
Yesterday I came across a Rosalina-related drawing that, well, was a very disturbing sight. I'd rather not talk about it, because it's just too gruesome of a sight for me to comprehend.

Redshift

Eats Lunch at 4:00 pm
Wiki Patroller
I'm going to guess that's fetish art.

MnSG

Cosmic Beauty
I'm going to guess that's fetish art.
Not even close. The drawing that I'm talking about contains graphical brutality to the Lumas; beyond borderline stuff. And just as a side note, Sephiroth is also present.

Trust me, this particular drawing's contents are very gruesome, but if you wish to be traumatized, you can find it at DeviantArt.

Dreamcap Captain R

a sleepy enby, splashmouse
It could work similar to Mario Kart Double Dash or Crash Tag Team Racing with one person driving and the other person firing the weapons.
Twisted Metal... Twisted Mario? :diddy:

Aaaa I'm now realizing it'd be better as a mod because it would probably need to be its own entire game