Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Here is the generic Nintendo Direct that has been announced.
For those who don't see it, it is and will run for roughly 40 minutes for Nintendo Switch games for winter.

Last edited:
well I guess my poll just got a lot easier to vote on 🎉
... console announcement?

It's probably safe to say that we'll get some information on Wave 6 of the Booster Course Pass. As for the courses that I'm predicting...

Acorn Cup
  • Tour Rome Avanti
  • 3DS Wario Shipyard
  • GBA Bowser Castle 4
  • Piranha Plant Pipeline
Spiny Cup
  • Tour Madrid Drive
  • GCN Dino Dino Jungle
  • Piranha Plant Cove
  • Wii Rainbow Road
And while there may be two empty character slots left, we could be in for a surprise by getting an extra character, and the DLC characters get placed below the guest characters (Inklings, Link, Villagers, and Isabelle).

those primate-hatin' folks at Nintendo better at least put Diddy in 8 Deluxe. just a morsel of acknowledgement to DK fans. i'm not even holding out hope for Funky anymore, and unfortunately i don't think they'd go through the effort of designing a bike suit for Pauline if she were considered for the game.

Once again hoping for Dr. Mario or even Puyo Puyo to show up in the Direct, even though we haven't seen either in recent times.

Thank you for reading.

Hmmm this wasn't an amazing direct but ended up being better than I expected it would be in the first 10 minutes (having about nothing to offer). I am interested somewhat in Princess Peach: Showtime, and always wanted Thousand Year Door to get a remake. That the Tomb Raider games are coming to Switch excited me too. But not much that piqued my interest aside from that at all, really. (EDIT: It really annoys me that Dark Moon HD has nothing new to offer.)

Last edited:
we did it Nintendo hasn't given up on DK just yet
Was I watching Nintendo of Europe or did they change the name to Luigi's Mansion 2 HD in America too seems weird
The fact that they have a lineup going all the way to summer 2024 kind of rules out a new console releasing in the first half of the year and at this point I have no clue if Nintendo is even going to announce before next fall.
Mario vs DK was a bit disappointing but as long as they haven't given up on an actual DK game I'm fine with it

The Peach game looks alright, but not fully sure if I will buy it. Will more likely consider the Thousand Year Door remake. Would have liked to see Yohane: Blaze in the Deep Blue come up in the direct

outer wilds switch version might finally be shown off again according to the myth the legend pyoro on twitter

February's Direct is here.
For those that can't see it, this is what Nintendo said, "A #NintendoDirect: Partner Showcase is coming! Watch on-demand via YouTube on 2/21 at 6am PT for around 25 mins of info focused on #NintendoSwitch games coming in the first half of 2024 from our publishing and development partners."

February's Direct is here.
For those that can't see it, this is what Nintendo said, "A #NintendoDirect: Partner Showcase is coming! Watch on-demand via YouTube on 2/21 at 6am PT for around 25 mins of info focused on #NintendoSwitch games coming in the first half of 2024 from our publishing and development partners."
Sick!! I would've though it would be a regular Direct, but oh well. Then again, Nintendo has a pretty good lineup set for the first half of 2024 so I don't blame them for doing something a little more small-scale for now

Back