Nintendo Direct Thread (Do NOT post here unless one is announced)

Re: Nintendo Direct Thread

Oh I would just imagine if this wasn’t revealed to be fake so quickly.

disappointment-sign.jpg

god damnit i didnt see this was bumped until now i was like "PLEASE GOD PLEASE NO DONT LET THEM STILL TALK ABOUT THE FAKE TWEET"

hey theres been some massive hype gathered around a bunch of tweets all related to fire. people are speculating the next direct might heavily feature fire emblem.
if its just gonna be a fire emblem direct im gonna be disappointed. im not saying i dislike fire emblem its just that i dont care about it. i wanna know about other stuff like whether arms is going to have major content updates past this point or not.

There was a Tweet about trains and deserts and people getting run over, and boy, it was right in how was really all about expectations being run over.

I do agree I'd be disappointed for a Fire Emblem Direct. I don't care about it either.

No actual Nintendo Direct for now

But if anyone really wants to discuss, then maybe they can change the subject name.

No actual Nintendo Direct right now

LeftyGreenMario said:
There was a Tweet about trains and deserts and people getting run over, and boy, it was right in how was really all about expectations being run over.
If you're talking about the one I think you are, I feel some embarrassment remembering that...

Nintendo is taunting us now

https://twitter.com/NintendoAmerica/status/951144137352396800

LMAO

the way they've been hinting at it, this is going to be the biggest direct of all time

usually nintendo just announces directs without any warning

To think that this all started due to EA's Fe leak, amazing...

I can see why Nintendo never announce Nintendo Directs way ahead of time, because now we have fans going insane on this. Over at ResetERA, the thread related to January's Nintendo Direct is unprecedented due to how quickly it accrued posts, and it got so bad that the logo is (temporarily) changed to put in the flaming Chibi Robo.

Speaking of Chibi Robo, here's a picture:

DTN5rZuVQAAIRBt.jpg:large

Thank you for reading.

I just saw video of someone setting a Chibi-Robo amiibo on fire. Nintendo has truly broken us.

The string of fire tweets from Nintendo and all those other companies is hilarious too me. Nintendo knows they're fucking with us, and they are reveling in it.

This is the most relevant Chibi Robo has been. Ever.

Saw it as soon as I got online. Pretty cool.

>No mention of Yoshi for Switch
That game must be coming out in the second half. I guess I can wait. I mean, Mario Tennis is going to be on the Switch... and there is SMO DLC.

DONKEY KONG FOR KINGDOM BATTLE

Also crap, a Mario tennis game that looks like something I'll actually give a shit about.

Wow what a direct. Nintendo sure has plans.

Also what? That "troll" was right? I thought the tweet about a direct today was fake!

honestly, this was a pretty underwhelming direct

the only upcoming game we already knew about that was here was kirby: star allies, and everything else was either ports or DLC. I'm sure the twewy port and dark souls remastered are great additions to the switch's library, but seeing as they're mostly ports, there's nothing I'm hyped to find out about from these games

I'm still sort of hoping for a february direct expanding on metroid prime 4 or the upcoming fire emblem game or some entirely new project, because those two games seem like some of the only huge titles for the switch's second year

D A R K S O U L S

Also, yet another Hyrule Warriors. This one looks like the "true" version. I'm sure it'll get DLC on top of everything else.

Speaking of DLC, Aegislash is a great choice for Pokken. Blastoise is kinda meh. Would rather have Greninja.

oh boy, the definitive edition of pokken tournament is getting dlc! and a third release hyrule warriors with more content! and a re-release of a donkey kong game! glad nintendo is rewarding their loyal fans

Nabber said:
oh boy, the definitive edition of pokken tournament is getting dlc! and a third release hyrule warriors with more content! and a re-release of a donkey kong game! glad nintendo is rewarding their loyal fans
naw they're rewarding the unloyal ones
the loyal ones didn't make em enough money

actually after some thinking, the reason they released this mini direct without an announcement before hand is that they wanted to get the relatively smaller news out of the way first

I bet they're going to give an announcement for the main direct pretty soon

Back